XBMC resolution problem on TV
Hi, to all.

Excuse me all for very bad english Blush

I have a pc (HP Pavilion a6120) VGA connected to TV (LE32S81B Samsung)
When i start XBMC windowed no problems but i i start XBMC in full screen mode
TV say me (Resolution not supported). I have tryed to set the resolution in windowed mode and restart in full screen but it same...
PC graphic card is Nvidia GeForce 8400 GS with lastes nvidia driver on MS Vista.

Any ideas?
Tnx to all in advantage Wink
And what res are you setting xbmc to?

I have the same tv model and 720p fullscreen works fine, as well as 1280*720 60Hz.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
Same resolution but... i don't know where i can set 60Hz... in guisetting.xml ?
In nvida drivers set it to 1280*720 60hz
In XBMC set it to 720p or 1280*720(fullscreen)

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
Hmm... it's possible.... i think window resolution (now) is highter then 1280...
Ok, i try Wink

Tnx a lot!!! Wink
Perfect now is ok!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Can i make another question?
You use same remote controller of xbox on windows?
I have a DVD kit (IR remote) can i use this controller?

Wink
In windows i use a MCE Remote RC6 model 1039.
Yes, i think you can but you'll have to connect the reciever to the PC and install some drivers for it, try searching the forum, i'm sure you'll find more info on how to make it work.

Cheers

Tnx!!! I think i have found the solution Smile I have buyed a xbox to usb converter and when arrive i can test.

Very very tnx!!! Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC resolution problem on TV0