Solved Kodi v20 - seek/progress bar (at the top of the screen) no longer displays
It was unfortunately not released - but the PR was accepted.

So you can just download the .zip from github and install that to get the Nexus fixes - https://github.com/xbmc/skin.confluence
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
Thanks - I wound up doing exactly that, it's just an extra step (allow untrusted addons, add a share, etc.)
Hello,

I have found also this issue and it's very annoying. For me it's pi4 kodi 20 version.

Just a newbie question, where is located the file "DialogSeekBar.xml" to be modified (full path)?? I connected the pi4 on my pc by ip and i can't finde exactly this file.

Thanks in advance.
I suggest you download the zip from github and install that as there are other needed fixes...better than manually modifying a file that will potentially get over-written
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi v20 - seek/progress bar (at the top of the screen) no longer displays0