"Cast not available" for imported library items
I did a fresh install of Kodi from Windows Store, then set up exact same filepaths as before, then updated the library. Then imported library from a folder (exported using single-file method). I didn't install or change any scrapers.

Now while the newly scanned items are displaying all the cast, the ones imported are not. I think I skipped some step, but don't know what. Pls help.
(2023-02-01, 16:58)Keats Wrote: Then imported library from a folder (exported using single-file method).
We don't recommend this method. See here... https://kodi.wiki/view/Import-export_lib...ingle_File
Open the xml file from the export, search for one of your movies with the missing actors. Are actors listed in the xml file for that movie?
Can you play the movie?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I imported the library using the import option in Library settings only.
The .xml file shows the actors and the file is also playable. So now I have 2 versions of the same video and both are playable.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Cast not available" for imported library items0