Kodi 20.1 ignoring my local NFO only settings
Hello

Recently installed it on my new Windows 11 laptop, having used older versions previously on W10. Despite me choosing the use local NFO only option, it keeps scraping artwork from somewhere else. Every movie that has a sequel now comes up says "collection" on the poster & in some cases, they all have the same image. In other cases, it leaves the artwork blank, even thought all the artwork I originally used is still in the folders, along with the NFOs I've always used & Kodi added with no problem in the past

I'm at my wits end with this, if someone can please offer a solution I'd really appreciate it. I've spent a considerable amount of time in the past customizing everything for my libraries & just cannot go through this all over again because it refuses to use what I have set for years for some reason
(2023-04-07, 03:18)Williams87 Wrote: Despite me choosing the use local NFO only option, it keeps scraping artwork from somewhere else
How have you named your artwork? Maybe a screenshot of one of your movie folders will help...

button 18
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2023-04-07, 03:39)Karellen Wrote:
(2023-04-07, 03:18)Williams87 Wrote: Despite me choosing the use local NFO only option, it keeps scraping artwork from somewhere else
How have you named your artwork? Maybe a screenshot of one of your movie folders will help...

button 18
Every file has the exact same name:the NFO, the video & the images aside from -artwork.jpg or -fanart.jpg next to them. Each movie has it's own folder with the same name as well. This is the way it has been for years with older versions of Kodi & there was never an issue. Now even the poster images inside those folders are still the original ones I've always used yet when I scroll through my movies Kodi has decided to add "(so & so movie title) COLLECTION" on every one
@Williams87

You haven't given me anything for me to help you.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Collection artwork is pulled via scraper settings if the media is part of a collection, and saved to the locale folder or the specified Movie set information folder (wiki). It's possible that your local NFO only option has been set at a local level of a source or overwritten be a default update. The 'collection' moniker should not be added to existing artwork, but should be in addition and is usually saved in the first folder path of a collection (this may change as windows play musical chairs with drives letters/paths and may be the reason for multiple collection posters). Suggest you specify a path for your movieset folder in settings (at least you'll be able to keep them out of the local folders).

For additional help, as suggested 'a screenshot of one of your movie folders will help...'

I did find this https://iwf1.com/kodi/script.moviesetart and it appears to have an update March 17, 2023

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 20.1 ignoring my local NFO only settings0