• 10(current)
KML2 Browser
hi,

i fixed indentation and imho (no offence) there have been two syntax errors. (see details in script).
anyway, now it's running on my box.

download

thanx and regards
zoid
(zoid @ sep. 15 2004,00:34 Wrote:hi,

i fixed indentation and imho (no offence) there have been two syntax errors. (see details in script).
anyway, now it's running on my box.

download

thanx and regards
zoid
thanks zoid. that script works for me.

the only problem i now have is that the image does not fill the whole screen. it only fills the top left quarter of it (i'm using 720p).

i had a similar problem with the aqtbrowser but kraqh3d modified the script to scale itself to any screen resolution.

is someone able to do this with zoid's script?
zilvershadow's original simplekml was already screen resolution aware and scaled itself accordingly. you may have updated an older version.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
hi all!
just wanted to point one thing out. it's very important to tell your ftpapp not(!Wink not change the casing of files when uploading. for some godforsaken reason mine did and the script couldn't find the files it was looking for. so check your settings and reupload python dir and script related files and cross your fingers. Wink

edit ::
almost forgot, big big thanks for this lovely script!
hi,

i noticed the numeric keys seem not to work on the remote.
is this not implemented, or perhaps i'm missing something?

i'd like the sortorder functions with the numeric keys on the remote!

i'd just started implementing changing sort orders (popularity/stream speed/etc etc) with my onlinestreams, and i'd like to do it the way kiss does it (same keys).

if it won't gonna work, i'd have to use my own fantasy for that Smile

greetings,

arjan
(iafilius @ sep. 20 2004,18:47 Wrote:hi,

i noticed the numeric keys seem not to work on the remote.
is this not implemented, or perhaps i'm missing something?

i'd like the sortorder functions with the numeric keys on the remote!

i'd just started implementing changing sort orders (popularity/stream speed/etc etc) with my onlinestreams, and i'd like to do it the way kiss does it (same keys).

if it won't gonna work, i'd have to use my own fantasy for that Smile

greetings,

arjan
hi,

i just implemented working numeric keys to actually work (on the remote)
you can get a modiefied version on:

http://www.onlinestreams.nl/software/simplekml-keys.py

note that this version has also included the (faked) playerid which is default xxxxxxxxxxxx.

i'm working on let those keys actially do something at my onlinestreams kml site. (changing stream sort order for example)

zilvershadow, perhaps you'd like to include those changes into your official version?

thanks in advance,

arjan
any idea how to disable or modify the http user-agent http header?

thanks in advance.

arjan
the main other kml sites do http header/user-agent checking.
it seems better send no user-agent at all.

does anyone take the challenge?

greetings,
add this just below the global variables, and above the first def.  it'll change the urllib user-agent to be "kiss/dp500" which is what i found they actually use.

class kissurlopener(urllib.fancyurlopener):
[tab]def [underscore][underscore]init[underscore][underscore](self, *args):
[tab][tab]self.version = "kiss/dp500"
[tab][tab]urllib.fancyurlopener.[underscore][underscore]init[underscore][underscore](self, *args)

urllib._urlopener = kissurlopener();

** edit.. hmm the code got mangled, i hope u can understand this
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
(kraqh3d @ sep. 26 2004,00:37 Wrote:add this just below the global variables, and above the first def. it'll change the urllib user-agent to be "kiss/dp500" which is what i found they actually use.

class kissurlopener(urllib.fancyurlopener):
[tab]def [underscore][underscore]init[underscore][underscore](self, *args):
[tab][tab]self.version = "kiss/dp500"
[tab][tab]urllib.fancyurlopener.[underscore][underscore]init[underscore][underscore](self, *args)

** edit.. hmm the code got mangled, i hope u can understand this
are you realy sure about that "kiss/dp500" part?

most of the time i see just "-" in my apache logfiles.
since your post i se the first "kiss/dp500" coming.
not before.

greetings,

arjan
that info was from a google search.  someone on an icecast forum said that he started seeing user-agent "kiss/dp500" in his logs.  regardless, you can use that code can be used to change the user-agent to anything you want.  
got it... i wrote my own remove_header Smile

just replace the "tabs" and "_" in the code.  it'll completely remove the user-agent http header from the request.
i verified it works with ethereal

Quote:class kissurlopener(urllib.fancyurlopener):
[tab]def [_][_]init[_][_](self, *args):
[tab][tab]apply(urllib.fancyurlopener.[_][_]init[_][_], (self,) + args)
[tab][tab]self.remove_header ('user-agent')

[tab]def remove_header(self, header):
[tab][tab]for i in range (len (self.addheaders)):
[tab][tab]if self.addheaders[i][0] == header:
[tab][tab][tab]del self.addheaders[i]
[tab][tab][tab]return 1
[tab][tab]return 0

i need to have support for rectangles and lines in python. who is willing to code that?
greets,

zilvershadow
designer of the kmlbrowser script.
sorry... i'd love to help but thats above me. i think darkie would have to add methods to the xbmc specific stuff which wrap the directx drawing primitives.

tho you might be able to fake it out by making a gif thats a line, and one thats a square. make sure the inside space on the square is transparent.

you could then use the xbmc.controlimage to place these images on the screen where you need them... downsides would be that the line, itself, would get scaled in thickness, and you would need to make images for each color if you need multiple colors.
(kraqh3d @ sep. 28 2004,02:23 Wrote:sorry... i'd love to help but thats above me.  i think darkie would have to add methods to the xbmc specific stuff which wrap the directx drawing primitives.

tho you might be able to fake it out by making a gif thats a line, and one thats a square. make sure the inside space on the square is transparent.

you could then use the xbmc.controlimage to place these images on the screen where you need them... downsides would be that the line, itself, would get scaled in thickness, and you would need to make images for each color if you need multiple colors.
i already thought about that and it's a great idea allthough i do not want to invest to much time in making graphics which do not work with multiple colors etc. i'm not certain if this is a good idea. if someone else wants to invest in the script please do so.

greats,
zs
greets,

zilvershadow
designer of the kmlbrowser script.
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KML2 Browser0