Forum is back
Our forum is back!!

If you notice any bugs or issues, please report them here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=372932

Update 1
Apologies to the community. Seems that for many users, their existing Kodi Cache/Cookies are causing them problems when resetting their passwords and logging in.
We have logged everybody out and performed a Clear-Site-Data which forces all existing Kodi cookies, cache and storage to be deleted.
You will need to log back in again, and there are no changes to your username/password. In some cases, you may need to login twice before access is granted.

At the same time, we have enabled the Editors Bar for all users.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Welcome back forum.kodi.tv
Just an fyi.  I went through the lost password / got a new password via email and it seemed to be accepted when logging in, but I wasn't actually able to be logged in until I cleared all the cookies for kodi.tv and relaunched firefox v 112.

scott s.
Thanks scott967.  I think I reset my pw 3 times before I looked and found this.  Clearing cookies and closing/reopening my browser and now I can get in.

AB
Kodi Omega (arm64) nightly, nVidia Shield Pro 2019 SE 9.1.1+Hotfix (Android 11), Samsung Q8FN, Synology DS1821+ DSM 7.2.1-69057 Update 4
Thanks, I have updated the banner with the Cookie info.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

When trying to add/update posts the edit tools do not appear. I have some images I'd like to upload to my thread.

Is this the way it's going to be moving forward or will the edit tools be added in the near future?

Thanks for your time.

Klatue

EDIT: Disregard this post. I read your first post and found the info I needed. Thanks
(2023-04-24, 03:25)Klatue Wrote: EDIT: Disregard this post. I read your first post and found the info I needed. Thanks
No problems.
The global fix requires the forum to go offline again and perform a database update.
We'll wait a few days to see what else needs to be done while the forum is offline.
My Signature
Thumbs Up 
I've missed these forums.
Great to see them back
(2023-04-24, 05:29)matthuisman Wrote: I've missed these forums.
Great to see them back
Likewise Smile

I guess you remembered your email address, so don't need me to look it up anymore?
My Signature
greetings 🙋
First post updated
My Signature
When will the ability to close an account from the User CP be available?  Right now it returns a blank page.
Great job getting things restored! I had no issues changing my PW.
Thank you all for your hard work. It's good to have you back.
(from a former moderator)
(2023-04-24, 13:13)jt.cs Wrote: When will the ability to close an account from the User CP be available?

We'll put it on our to-do list of forum fixes.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Forum is back0