Forum is back
(2023-04-24, 13:13)jt.cs Wrote: When will the ability to close an account from the User CP be available? 

It should work now.
(2023-04-24, 15:26)MiamiBlues Wrote: Thank you all for your hard work. It's good to have you back.
(from a former moderator)
Thanks.
Have you lost access to your original account in the move? Do you need help reactivating it?
Don't worry you aren't the only one, six other members needed help to recover their account due to outdated email addresses.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Welcome back guys, really did miss these pages !
(2023-04-24, 22:50)Karellen Wrote:
(2023-04-24, 15:26)MiamiBlues Wrote: Thank you all for your hard work. It's good to have you back.
Thanks.
Have you lost access to your original account in the move? Do you need help reactivating it?
Don't worry you aren't the only one, six other members needed help to recover their account due to outdated email addresses.
No thank you. I can no longer provide adequate time as a mod and I am fine being a regular user.
(2023-04-24, 22:50)Karellen Wrote:
Thanks.

Can regular users request assistance recovering their accounts, due to the same reason?
(2023-05-02, 23:28)Skirge001 Wrote: Can regular users request assistance recovering their accounts, due to the same reason?
Yes
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Ok.  Thanks for the quick reply.  My real account is Skirge01.  How do I go about requesting access to it again?
(2023-05-02, 23:59)Skirge001 Wrote: My real account is Skirge01.  How do I go about requesting access to it again?
Try to Login. Use a dummy password for now.
An error page will pop up. In the blue section at the top, click on "Contact Us" to send an email explaining what the problem is.
Also add your username and the email address attached to the account.
My Signature
(2023-05-03, 00:10)Karellen Wrote:
(2023-05-02, 23:59)Skirge001 Wrote: My real account is Skirge01.  How do I go about requesting access to it again?
Try to Login. Use a dummy password for now.
An error page will pop up. In the blue section at the top, click on "Contact Us" to send an email explaining what the problem is.
Also add your username and the email address attached to the account.
Thanks, Karellen.  When I first tried to reset my password and figured out the issue, I'd been hoping to see an option like.  Either I somehow missed it or it was added after I made the attempt.  I sent the request in.
Password reset worked smoothly for me !  Big Grin

Thanks SO much for all your hard work to restore the forum with minimum fuss for us.

Deeply appreciated !!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Forum is back0