Kodi with Siri Remote
Hi there

I've just purchased a MacMini (M2 Pro, 16 GB, 512 GB SSD) with MacOS Ventura 13.3.1 and have succesfully installed Kodi V20.1. Additionally, I set up a new Siri Remote via Bluetooth.

Unfortunately, after launching Kodi, the Siri Remote does not work. The signal still goes to the MacOS (for example, pressing the Volume Button still shows the MacOS volume being changed).
Other buttons have no effect in Kodi, aside from the On/Off button at the right top of the Siri Remote. Upon klicking it, the menu to suspend/shutdown/exit for Kodi appears. But that's the only thing that happens.

Any ideas on how to properly set up a Siri Remote?The XML is present in the keymaps.

Thanks in advance for a reply.

Greetings
Lambsilencer
try Remote Buddy 2. What version of Siri remote do you have? I also have a Mac mini M2 and looking to get myself a Siri remote (2nd Gen). currently, I'm using an IR remote control I was using with my Android Shield TV but would like to use a Siri remote.

Hi Gzapr

Wonderful, thank you very much for the tipp. I was easily able to configure everything with Remote Buddy 2, and it works great!

I use a 3rd Gen Siri Remote via Bluetooth.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi with Siri Remote0