Kodi Multiple Background Images
When i select the option for my menu items to display multiple Background images there is no option to reduce the time so more images can show faster instead of one image for like 2 minutes. I used to be able to set the amount of time for each picture to be seen. Is this option still there? As i know longer see it? Thanks for any help you can provide.
Which skin are you using?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
AEON MQ 9 (SKIN) i also have to switch skins to update movies as there is no video option on the menu nor an option i can find to add it? Much thanks for any help provided. God bless
@DFMB

I'll move your post to the Aeon MQ forum. Hopefully someone there can help you.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2023-05-02, 22:32)DFMB Wrote: AEON MQ 9 (SKIN) i also have to switch skins to update movies as there is no video option on the menu nor an option i can find to add it? Much thanks for any help provided. God bless

In the submenu area, you find the option to update movies.

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2023-04-30, 06:56)DFMB Wrote: When i select the option for my menu items to display multiple Background images there is no option to reduce the time so more images can show faster instead of one image for like 2 minutes. I used to be able to set the amount of time for each picture to be seen. Is this option still there? As i know longer see it? Thanks for any help you can provide.

I need to check with Marcos, but I don´t find one way to change the speed of background images, the default is 10 sec for each art.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
The older skin alllowed me to change it to 1-2 sec a pic
Thank you..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Multiple Background Images0