• 19(current)
Release Aeon MQ 9 - Matrix, Nexus and Omega
(2024-02-25, 19:37)OliveT21 Wrote: Hello,
I have juste renewed my LibreElec installation to v11.06 and apply this skin Aeon MQ9.
Is there a way to set the size of the pointer ?
I  have a huge arrow as pointer, not very usefull.
Many thanks
@OliveT21

Latest skin updates should have smaller cursor. If you want to manually adjust it find the Pointer.xml file it the skin's xml folder. Change the values to 42 or something around that.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson
Using: Windows 10 Pro | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.1.2 | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.6.5 | Kodi 21.0 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.1 | Kodi 21.0  + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.1.9

Hello,
Thanks for the answer.
I am using the latest release, as it's a new install.
However, where can i find the skin folder ?
I can't find it.
@OliveT21

The skin filers are in the "skin.aeonmq9.mod" folder which can be found in the user files "Addons" folder. The location of these folders differ depending on the Operating System and the method used to install Kodi. Check the Kodi Wiki to find the location for the your OS. I'm only familiar with Windows.
Using: Windows 10 Pro | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.1.2 | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.6.5 | Kodi 21.0 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.1 | Kodi 21.0  + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.1.9

Thanks for the answer.
I use Kodi with Libreelec distribution (Kido 20.3 - Libreelec Generic.x86_64-11.0.6)
But I can't find such folder ...
(2024-03-09, 00:46)OliveT21 Wrote: Thanks for the answer.
I use Kodi with Libreelec distribution (Kido 20.3 - Libreelec Generic.x86_64-11.0.6)
But I can't find such folder ...
@OliveT21

Google is your friend. Try starting here.

I have already found this information, but folder
/storage/.kodi/userdata/
is not visible on my Librelec, although the option show hidden files and folder is enabled (https://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Media/General)
Succeded to acces Kodi folder (need to add SMB share in smb conf file).
Last question, i don't understand where to unzip backgrounds ?
Download MQ9 - Skin Themes (4K)

resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq9-1.1.0:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17yFNTtY...sp=sharing
@OliveT21
You can install the skin themes add-on via Kodi.
I would said how to install aditionnal backgrounds images from the link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/17yFNTtY...sp=sharing
They are not available from the skin settings
After years of using Kodi Estuary mod (for making my own home screen items) I have already sorted my movies on Genres on my NAS,
With Estuary mod I can link to the SMB folder location from my library, I tried this Theme/Skin for hours, the above menu allows me to add sources and all but it doesn't assign
to the specific folder from the NAS, a lot of clutter and unclear what I am doing wrong
Why does this skin say it’s incompatible with Kodi 21.0 beta or should I just stay on Kodi 25.1
I ran into a problem when I go to customize my main menu everything is good until I change the backdrop to another picture or replace this menu with another picture (it changes) but when I go to change the image themes to a different background image everything changes to the new theme except for the ones I had to change in the theme before….what there isn’t a way to save image themes to customize each one I want I thought that was what skin helper service was for
@Ghost78
So you want to restore the default background when you change themes?
No when I switch themes like from dark to modern art I want the whole theme to change its like the one I add a picture to doesn’t change to bad I can’t send a video
@Ghost78
Hmm...I'm not sure I can get the skin to reset to the default background from the theme selector.
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 9 - Matrix, Nexus and Omega0