• 2(current)
Release Aeon MQ 9 - Matrix, Nexus and Omega
thanks - should have been what I looked for
Kodi 20.1 with Aeon MQ9, PC with Windows 10, Nvidia shield with latest android
(2023-05-07, 21:00)Wanilton Wrote:
(2023-05-07, 17:26)Temujin Wrote: I may be mixing my terminology - if I click down on Movies, the option is shown as 'Quick Edit'.
I assumed this was the Submenu, but I may be wrong here
My question: Can I have options shown when I click down on Movies to show 'Update Library' & 'Recent Movies'?
I got close by using your steps above by clicking left but they don't make it show underneath the 'Movie' section when I click down.

@Temujin

Only need to press the down arrow twice, and will go to the submenu area

Go to customize the main menu, in any item, press the left arrow (go to submenu), use replace to change one item, or include news in the submenu.
This was it, I should have figured that out, but appreciate your quick and clear response.
Hi,

Skin are not complete working on Android based devices and Kodi Nexus 20.1.
If a Home Menu entry as smart playlist is set the following error is showing.

Error Log

Version: script.randomandlastitems-2.2.2+matrix.6 is used.

I try the AeonMQ5 Mod for Nexus with an Playlist entry and there are no errors, so it must be a bug in the skin.
(2023-05-05, 19:45)Wanilton Wrote:
(2023-05-05, 08:35)davelee77 Wrote: I ha e been toying with this skin for most of the day today. As a novice, I did find it a little confusing to the Aeon Nox I was used to. However, I like the quality enough, I'm really rooting for you. After hours, I finally figured out where to select things that used to be in the Nox submenus such as "filtering" movies by genre, title, year, actor, and more. It was somewhat "hidden" and not clear as to where to look or find.
I have a couple questions.
1. With their being a "My Submenu" option, is there a way for me to set this up, similar to how it was in Nox, as I previously described? So that when I'm on the main menu, I can see the submenu options there and select the filter choices?
2. Is there a way for me to use the fan art for the background movie tile on the main menu? I have been digging for it and it seems like there is an option in the customize menu settings. However, it doesn't change anything from the standard background image. I was able to do it for TV Shows but that was because, I used my own images and not the fanart images. Please advise. I'm looking forward to using this more.
Hi @davelee77

1. In the customize main menu item, you have on the left side one list of all main menu items, press the left arrow on any main menu item, and go to the respective submenu area, where you configure the items.

2. In the same place you find options to change background images, including using the collection fanarts.

In each main menu or submenu item you have the options to choose the background images 

Press the left arrow to go to the submenu (available for each item). 

When you choose to change background images, appear one option to use collection fanart as background images. Use the artwork organizer add-on for it.

I have searched and searched for the artwork organizer. Can you inform me as to where this is located? Do I have to establish my own file with images or can it pull from the images provided by tmbd?
Is there a way to remove the smart submenu in MQ9?
(2023-05-10, 20:59)davelee77 Wrote:
(2023-05-05, 19:45)Wanilton Wrote:
(2023-05-05, 08:35)davelee77 Wrote: I ha e been toying with this skin for most of the day today. As a novice, I did find it a little confusing to the Aeon Nox I was used to. However, I like the quality enough, I'm really rooting for you. After hours, I finally figured out where to select things that used to be in the Nox submenus such as "filtering" movies by genre, title, year, actor, and more. It was somewhat "hidden" and not clear as to where to look or find.
I have a couple questions.
1. With their being a "My Submenu" option, is there a way for me to set this up, similar to how it was in Nox, as I previously described? So that when I'm on the main menu, I can see the submenu options there and select the filter choices?
2. Is there a way for me to use the fan art for the background movie tile on the main menu? I have been digging for it and it seems like there is an option in the customize menu settings. However, it doesn't change anything from the standard background image. I was able to do it for TV Shows but that was because, I used my own images and not the fanart images. Please advise. I'm looking forward to using this more.
Hi @davelee77

1. In the customize main menu item, you have on the left side one list of all main menu items, press the left arrow on any main menu item, and go to the respective submenu area, where you configure the items.

2. In the same place you find options to change background images, including using the collection fanarts.

In each main menu or submenu item you have the options to choose the background images 

Press the left arrow to go to the submenu (available for each item). 

When you choose to change background images, appear one option to use collection fanart as background images. Use the artwork organizer add-on for it.

I have searched and searched for the artwork organizer. Can you inform me as to where this is located? Do I have to establish my own file with images or can it pull from the images provided by tmbd?
Get here

https://files.xbmcbrasil.net/script.artw...-6.1.1.zip
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2023-05-10, 18:29)DarkStarXxX Wrote: Hi,

Error Log

I try the AeonMQ5 Mod for Nexus with an Playlist entry and there are no errors, so it must be a bug in the skin.
Install again, and check if solve the issue.

https://files.xbmcbrasil.net/script.rand...-2.2.2.zip

If don´t work too, please I need your full debug log.
(2023-05-10, 21:11)davelee77 Wrote: Is there a way to remove the smart submenu in MQ9?
@davelee77

Sorry, don´t have one option for disable.
(2023-05-10, 22:04)Wanilton Wrote:
(2023-05-10, 21:11)davelee77 Wrote: Is there a way to remove the smart submenu in MQ9?
@davelee77

Sorry, don´t have one option for disable.

Bummer! Ok. Anyway to have submenu added to fall below main menu as buttons instead of list on separate page? Thank you.
hi, artist slideshow not working in music section on aeon mq 9
@daniko,

Press the M letter,  OSD Options have a few options for artist visualization.

Skin uses the artist slideshow only to get similar artists and bios.
(2023-05-10, 22:01)Wanilton Wrote:
(2023-05-10, 18:29)DarkStarXxX Wrote: Hi,

Error Log

Install again, and check if solve the issue.

https://files.xbmcbrasil.net/script.rand...-2.2.2.zip

If don´t work too, please I need your full debug log.

With your Version still errors and no stats are showing, so i reverted to other Version.

Here are a debug log.

Debug Log
@DarkStarXxX
Unhappy the version script number is the same, but the code is distinct and has a lot of minus lines when checking your log the error happens in line 1616, so I know you are using the previous versions, please remove the script and install the script I send again (mine have only 852 lines in the randomandlastitems.py file).

Please do you confirm you have stats (total items) when using the MQ5 mod version with smart playlists?
As i sad i tested your version and this also dont work so i removed it and reinstalled the other Version, but here is a log with your Version.

Debug Log 2
(2023-05-11, 20:42)Wanilton Wrote: Please do you confirm you have stats (total items) when using the MQ5 mod version with smart playlists?

Yes stats are showing as normal, without having any kind of errors.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 9 - Matrix, Nexus and Omega0