• 3(current)
Release Aeon MQ 9 - Matrix, Nexus and Omega
DarkStarXxX

I will talk with MarcosQui about it.

I create one movie smart playlist, and update the script with a version by scott967, and the stats work well now. Version 2.2.2 Matrix 6, but I use Windows 11 here.

https://github.com/scott967/script.rando...2+matrix.6
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
That is the version that i am using.
Yes it's working on Win11 but not on Android, there must be a difference.
How do I disable the media cases in the Info view? Is there a settings files where I can manually disable the media cases, maybe?
(2023-05-18, 03:49)hardscrabble Wrote: How do I disable the media cases in the Info view? Is there a settings files where I can manually disable the media cases, maybe?

Only in view modes is possible to disable the media cases.
Trying to install on Vero 4k. It downloads and seems to install but then never goes off the splash screen with the red circle saying "do not press any key. Wait for the process to finish."
Have left for over an hour, and once overnight.
Have reverted to original skin, rebooted, uninstalled MQ and retried 3 times. All to no avail.
I enabled debug logging, would those show us anything that could point to why?
Anyone else run into this?
Thanks, didn't see a fix, but saw your comment about compatible versions. Vero 4k's Osmc is based on kodi 19.5.
I'll look through the logs to see if anything jumps out.
How is it possible to get the movies submenu for video playlists?
found it. a little bit tricky.
you have to use Movies and set the widget to playlist
Kodi 20.1 with Aeon MQ9, PC with Windows 10, Nvidia shield with latest android
@Wanilton
Howdy! I was looking around the settings, but I don't see any way to activate the animated posters. I see the code is there in the "media_thumb" variable, but it looks like that's it. Am I just missing the setting somewhere?
(2023-05-21, 01:14)Temujin Wrote: Trying to install on Vero 4k. It downloads and seems to install but then never goes off the splash screen with the red circle saying "do not press any key. Wait for the process to finish."
Have reverted to original skin, rebooted, uninstalled MQ and retried 3 times. All to no avail.
@Temujin, Please check this post

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3151839
(2023-05-21, 13:46)kwirk Wrote: How is it possible to get the movies submenu for video playlists?

You need to go to Customize Main Menu, Playlist item you create, Press the left arrow to go to a submenu in movies item, use the replace function, and select the playlist, video playlist (choose one there), now use cloning submenu from movies, and you create a new item in the main menu, with movies playlist with submenu.

(2023-05-21, 17:45)latts9923 Wrote: @Wanilton
Howdy! I was looking around the settings, but I don't see any way to activate the animated posters. I see the code is there in the "media_thumb" variable, but it looks like that's it. Am I just missing the setting somewhere?

Hi @latts9923

I don´t need anything extra to work, only choose a poster in the git format. Don´t need to activate any extra items.

(2023-05-21, 19:19)Wanilton Wrote:
(2023-05-21, 01:14)Temujin Wrote: Trying to install on Vero 4k. It downloads and seems to install but then never goes off the splash screen with the red circle saying "do not press any key. Wait for the process to finish."
@Temujin, Please check this post

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3151839
Hitting 'back' 3 or 4 (or5) times has resolved the issue.
Wink 
(2023-05-21, 19:27)Wanilton Wrote:
(2023-05-21, 13:46)kwirk Wrote: How is it possible to get the movies submenu for video playlists?

You need to go to Customize Main Menu, Playlist item you create, Press the left arrow to go to a submenu in movies item, use the replace function, and select the playlist, video playlist (choose one there), now use cloning submenu from movies, and you create a new item in the main menu, with movies playlist with submenu.

Thank you very much
Now I can finally change to MQ 9
Kodi 20.1 with Aeon MQ9, PC with Windows 10, Nvidia shield with latest android

Thanks, didn't see a fix, but saw your comment about compatible versions. Vero 4k's Osmc is based on kodi 19.5.
I'll look through the logs to see if anything jumps out.
Have the same issue ..... on media player box and on chromecast tv
Hmm...I have an animated poster selected for the movie, but it will not display in any of the views.

If I change the line in "media_thumb" from this...

xml:
<value condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(animatedposter)) + Skin.HasSetting(SkinHelper.EnableAnimatedPosters)">$INFO[ListItem.Art(animatedposter)]</value>

to this...

xml:
<value condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(animatedposter))">$INFO[ListItem.Art(animatedposter)]</value>

it works, but that's the only way I can get it to display.
Just started using this skin, brilliant, is there any way to have a progression indicator when playing a music track.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 9 - Matrix, Nexus and Omega0