Movie Set Backgrounds
I'm running Kodi 20.1 Nexus on Firestick 4k. I'm looking to find out if there is a way to change select backgrounds for a movie set. I can change the disc art but can't find where to change the background. It used the background for the first movie I chose to add in the newly created set but I want something different for this one. Plz advise. Thank you. I am using Aeon MQ9.
@davelee77

For skin specific questions, please ask them in the correct skin forum.
I have moved your post there.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Ok. Sorry, I wasn't aware it was specific to skin.
@davelee77

Go to Customize Main Menu, in each main menu or submenu item you have the options to choose the background images

Press the left arrow to go to the submenu (available for each item). 

When you choose to change background images, appear one option to use collection fanart as background images.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2023-05-05, 19:29)Wanilton Wrote: @davelee77

Go to Customize Main Menu, in each main menu or submenu item you have the options to choose the background images

When you choose to change background images, appear one option to use collection fanart as background images.

Thank you. I will try that again. I did so once but it didn't seem to do anything. Maybe, I just didn't wait king enough.
Sad 

I must be missing a step in the menu setup and customization because my submenu isn't working right. My main menu is good but when I go to submenu items I only get the option for rename or delete. When I click on it, it says applying settings. It doesn't show up under the menu item I selected when I'm in the actual menu. And under the main menu - movies, I select use collection fanarts as background images but nothing changes. It's just the living room with a TV still. There is an option fanart collection/recreate or update database but when I click on it, it doesn't do anything. 😔

I found a download for artwork organizer. And it's working. It wasn't showing up under any of the repositories for MQ9. But I got it.
https://iwf1.com/kodi/script.artworkorganizer
Thank you!
@davelee77 You can also reply to a forum user without quoting a text again and again. It's not like there are loads of other people replying at the same time. Thank you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Set Backgrounds0