v20 Aeon MQ9 Mod - Hide Metadata or is it tags?
I am running Kodi 20.2 with Aeon MQ 9 (includes mod from latts9923) on a Firestick 4k Max

I have been trying to find info on hiding the info at the bottom of my movie and tv show library that displays info on country, audio and video codecs and more. I realize some people are into that. I really don't care. But I do want to seek clarification on what the correct term is for this information. I've seen some people call them tags or Metadata. Are they interchangeable terms or no?

In addition, I don't know if it is a "glitch" with the skin/mod I'm using but in radio or on screens where it appears there shouldn't be any metadata, it shows the dark bar with an 8 bit logo on it. So I'm curious if there is a way to hide or remove, JUST that data separate from info about the cast, directors, studios etc...Please advise. Thank you!
@davelee77
I can add a "HIDE MEDIA FLAGS" button to the Top Menu. I fixed the problem with the 8-bit logo displaying where it shouldn't. It will be part of the next update.
Ah! Wonderful! You're the best. Just let me know what I need to do. Wait for next roll-out? Thank you very much!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ9 Mod - Hide Metadata or is it tags?0