Nameing of TV Series episodes?
(This has had me gibbering with frustration for the last couple of days!)

I'm using Kodi on a Firestick and have decided to tidy up my TV-Series entries, many of which aren't correctly identified in their parent directory.

Taking one example A History of British Art with six Episodes:

I renamed each episode within the parent directory - "A History of British Art s01e01.avi" and so on Image of Directory

Now whatever I do - use TVDb, refresh, update library, you name it, I've tried it - I get episodes of an unwanted Japanese Anime series show up as episodes of 'A History of British Art', though they play correctly!

I've looked online for this problem - which many other users report - and as far as I can see, my programme and episode naming meet the requirements of Kodi. What other hoops do I need to jump through to resolve this, please? (Please let there be an addon that will magically fix this!)

Jim
(2023-08-05, 17:05)jamesford Wrote: I renamed each episode within the parent directory - "A History of British Art s01e01.avi" and so on Image of Directory
The naming of the episode is correct. Your image is locked, so I can't view it.

You provided the link to the TVDB site. So are you definitely using the TVDB v4 scraper?
What is the name of the Japanese show you are scraping?

Delete the Japanese show from your library first, then try scraping it and capture that in a Debug Log.

Uploading images...
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nameing of TV Series episodes?0