v21 InputStream Adaptive 21.2.1 / Kodi 21A3 audio fail on Youtube Addon
I have a reproducible problem using IA with Youtube addon in Kodi 21 A3.

System:  Kodi 21 A3 Winx64 in Windows 10 x64 22H2
InputStream Adaptive 21.2.1 (Kodi repo)
Youtube 7.0.2-alpha7 (from github master)

IA settings default except expert save manifest selected.

In Youtube addon select any item to play from search.  Youtube settings set to ask for resolution.  When Youtube starts, select dialog opens to select resolution/codec (doesn't seem to matter what I select here).  Playback starts but after a few seconds audio emits loud buzz while video and subtitle continues.

Looking at debug log, it appears that IA downloads a couple chunks of audio, but then further downloads return 403 errors.

Code:
inputstream.adaptive: [AS-2] Download failed, HTTP error 403:

Debug log is here:
ofesafodil.kodi (paste)
Manifest is here:
oluyixoheg (paste)

scott s.
Does the issue still happen with this build? Just curious as I know some fixes were merged recently.
No.  same issue.  I went back and tried some older versions, also on Kodi 20.2 and have the same problem.  Might be how youtube addon / api is getting the data for inputstream.adaptive (I have no idea how that works).

scott s.
OK went back and then did clean install of Kodi 21 nightly, then youtube plugin from official repo ver 7.0.1, added my credentials, then updated it from github "official" ver 7.0.2.1 and that is working without the 403 fails on the audio stream (for that I had updated from github master with a custom commit that shouldn't affect playing video but who knows).   Then copied all the youtube plugin files on top of the error Kodi plugin and that seems to be working.  So unless I see this again close this bug.

scott s.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
InputStream Adaptive 21.2.1 / Kodi 21A3 audio fail on Youtube Addon0