Xcode 15/tvOS 17
Quote:really? don't you know that you can install as many Xcodes side by side as you wish?
no, i didnt know that. but as i read just now, i can use something called an apple configurator. let me try this. i start to run out of harddrive space anyway. if thats not gonna work, i come back to your other suggestions.  Wink
first time using Apple Configurator...when I try to add Kodi, I receive an error "Configurator could not perform the requested action because "Apple TV" is not booted." In the about screen in configurator, it says State Booted. Have you encountered this or any thoughts on how to resolve? Thank you!
(2023-09-27, 20:48)stellybelly Wrote: first time using Apple Configurator...when I try to add Kodi, I receive an error "Configurator could not perform the requested action because "Apple TV" is not booted." In the about screen in configurator, it says State Booted. Have you encountered this or any thoughts on how to resolve? Thank you!

this error i didnt have, but i had to pair the apple tv again, because the apple configurator didnt wanna connect to the apple tv although he was shown in the paired devices. so i deleted the apple tv from the paired devices and in the apple tv i deleted my macbook and made a new pairing. then everything went smoothly. installation made no problems at all.
Thank you so much for this suggestion! It worked for me no problem..Youre a life saver. I signed the deb file through IOS app signer then just simply uploaded the IPA file through Apple Configuator.. Is there a way to bypass Xcode altogether? Or is Xcode only needed for signing credentialing? Still pretty new to all this stuff.
(2023-09-26, 22:32)foxan Wrote:
(2023-09-26, 22:30)eengert Wrote:  
Open Configurator -> Click Apple TV (In my case previously connected through Xcode, most likely) -> Top bar, Add -> Kodi.ipa

Yupp, this works great (used Apple Configurator 2.17 Beta 2). Thanks for sharing this solution, really made my day!
We have too same problem 😢

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xcode 15/tvOS 170