|Music Development
Hello all

I like Kodi because it manages and delivers my media to my HTPC.

Everything works fine until i screw it up

In my latest screwup I downloaded that latest version of kodi 20.2 and proceeded to configure it

One of the configuration tasks is to install add-ons (youtube, radio and context.append.playlist)

when installing this last one i get an python error ( i posted a question to the community just now) 

regardless i feel that the music library environment has not been developing.

My i suggest that. 

1) the functionality of this addon ( context.append.playlist( be added to the core of kodi and be part of the kodi install. The code is already develop therefore it should be a breeze to add to kodi software release 
2) that there be a function to delete a file in the music library when looking at a song regardless whether we using an album, artist or file view. I cann not find this function for my music library (however i can do this in my video library. Again the basic code exist therefore in a nest software update could /should be included 

Thank you for considering this

Thank you all for any help provided
Best regards to all
BikerDude
HTPC with 16gb ram M-Audio LT1010 sound card feeding McIntosh 7205 power amp Magneplanar 2.7r and Velodyne dd12. All connected to Sony smart tv.
All media on 2 fully redundant TrueNas VMs installed on Proxmox servers. Running Kodi. Everything works brilliantly until i screw it up

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
|Music Development0