Using Apple Configurator to add Kodi on TV0S
Hello y'all,

Prior to TVOS 17 and Xcode 15 updates, I had no issues adding Kodi to my Apple TV 4K via Xcode. After the updates, I am getting a 3002 error code when trying to upload the Kodi IPA file via Xcode(yes I signed it properly). I recently learned there is a walk around using Apple Configurator, however, after signing the IPA and using AC to upload the IPA file, it lasts about 2 hours on my Apple TV then Kodi won't open. I get the animation like it wants to open but then it shrinks back down to the home screen.. Has anyone else had this issue? Using AC should have the same 7 day period as Xcode? Any fix to this ? 

Thanks!
the 7 day period starts from the moment when you generate provisioning profile in Xcode, not from the moment of uploading to Apple TV. Most probably your profile has already expired, just generate a new one.
I’m getting the same exact issue, is there a bug on Xcode 15, I have a paid developer account and it’s doing the same thing with error code 3002
you guys need to use the new Apple Configurator to install the Kodi app.  worked just fine for me the first time. just install it and pair your device.  then click the device and click add app from the top bar.  use the Kodi IPA you signed and in stall. worked just fine

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Using Apple Configurator to add Kodi on TV0S0