XBOX Local Network Playback issue on some files
Good evening, I've searched a lot on the forum but haven't found anything that helps me solve the following problem: I have an XBOX Series X on which I've installed KODI. I've tried several versions of Kodi on this XBOX, but the problem remains the same. I have a large library on a NAS. Many files play without problems, even the heavier ones. However, some lighter files have issues that seem to be related to buffering. After a few seconds of playback, both the video and audio start stuttering and then freeze. If I pause and wait a few seconds before resuming, the video starts again and works well for a few seconds before returning to the problematic state. What drives me crazy is that the same files play smoothly on Kodi on my Nvidia Shield, also connected to the NAS. Finally, I tried playing these "defective" files on Kodi on the XBOX using a USB SSD connection, and the files played without any issues. I've tested both SMB and NFS without success. What could be the problem on the XBOX?

I thank in advance anyone who is willing to help me.
Log added to https://paste.kodi.tv/nifocokuna
No one can help me?
Good evening, I've searched a lot on the forum but haven't found anything that helps me solve the following problem: I have an XBOX Series X on which I've installed KODI. I've tried several versions of Kodi on this XBOX, but the problem remains the same. I have a large library on a NAS. Many files play without problems, even the heavier ones. However, some lighter files have issues that seem to be related to buffering. After a few seconds of playback, both the video and audio start stuttering and then freeze. If I pause and wait a few seconds before resuming, the video starts again and works well for a few seconds before returning to the problematic state. What drives me crazy is that the same files play smoothly on Kodi on my Nvidia Shield, also connected to the NAS. Finally, I tried playing these "defective" files on Kodi on the XBOX using a USB SSD connection, and the files played without any issues. I've tested both SMB and NFS without success. What could be the problem on the XBOX?
Happened to me too few times. No solution atm , restart Kodi may help.
You can try remuxing the files. The speed of a USB SSD is much higher than accessing the same file on a NAS and may hide some issue in the file.
If that's the problem, then increasing the cache in Kodi could help smooth out the problems.
Always read the Kodi online-manual, the FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Kodi Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Local Network Playback issue on some files0