Solved Where can I find inputstream.ffmpegdirect?
One of the packages I want to install requires inputstream.ffmpegdirect but I can't find a repo anywhere which has this. I did search about this the other day and it said it's on the default Kodi repo but using Kodi 20.2 tvOS build, it is not on the default repo. I found the file on GitHub but have no way to install it from that due to Kodi being sideloaded onto the Apple TV.
First off wrong fourm, this is for video addons

Anyway AFAIK, binary addons for TVOS have to be compiled in and packaged as part of the kodi package itself.
The repo does not have anything related to tvos/ios
Kodi 21 Windows 10 and 11 | 21 Xbox One X | 21 Linux Mint Virginia XFCE | CoreELEC NO 21 nightly S905X4 aarch64
Ah thanks. I posted it here because the other part I looked at seems pretty dead and wasn't 100% sure the best place.
Thread moved to iOS and tvOS section.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
It's actually sorted now - there are versions for tvOS on GitHub issues. Can't find a way to close or delete the post but can consider it closed.
Thread marked solved.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Maybe provide the solution for others, always useful.
https://jenkins.kodi.tv/ has tabs for addons of different Kodi versions, click the version you need and search for inputstream.ffmpegdirect there

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Where can I find inputstream.ffmpegdirect?0