Linux I can't find the "Get more button" on my old Raspberry. Want ti install Plex
I found Kodi Plex and in the installation instruktions it says, click the Get more button in the my addons. I cant find it.
I tried an other way to install by my /Addons/Download/Plex as I read in the instruktion (https://www.videoconverterfactory.com/ko...-plex.html)
but when I click install, nothing happens other than that I come back to the list were I found Plex!

Is my Raspberry to old? Can I see that in the software?
Can I run Plex on my Ubuntu laptop?

Regards
Jörgen
Which type of Pi and which Kodi set-up are you running (LibreElec, OSMC, RaspiOS + Kodi or something else)?

What you did should work, but for an older Pi it may take a little while to download and install. Just stay in the where you selected the Plex addon and wait once you've clicked on it.

Otherwise a debug log (wiki) may help to see what's going on, if you can reboot the Pi, enable logging then try the install and after that upload the log (the log uploader addon can help there, if you can get that to install...).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I can't find the "Get more button" on my old Raspberry. Want ti install Plex0