Metropolis 4.x.x for Kodi 21 (Omega)
An update to Kodi Omega Beta 2 (xbmc.gui" version="5.17.0")?

Thank you

Cardiacs
I have some time off soon, I'll see if I can get the needed changes worked out.
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
Smile 
Thanks

Cardiacs
Worked on minimal support for Kodi 21, it will run now and supports the new Favourites and VideoVersion dialogs.
Created all the missing video and audio codec flags (for all the official themes too) and added support for 4k and 8k icons and HDR flags too.

So yes the menu for versions is ugly, I'm not a designer and barely a skinner, so this is what you get until someone makes a better one.
Add insult to injury, there's something wrong with togglebuttons in that alttextures doesn't work correctly, so if you pull focus from those buttons on the left you can barely see which is active, sorry.
Also something is broken in Kodi 21 in dealing with hitting the refresh button on movies in the video info screen, in that you can't select it, it just skips over it. It works fine for TV, just not Movies (could be just be me).

I'll try to go through and add any other changes needed for some of the fixes.

My Github WIP version.

Commits so far.

This is not something you can install, it's not ready, and none of the images have been compiled into a texture file yet.
If you know how to do it, go ahead and let me know of any bugs, if not, just wait until Kodi 21 is released and Jingai will likely have the official one available in the official repo by then.

We do still try to work on it when we find the time.
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
(2024-01-04, 10:13)MacGyver Wrote: So yes the menu for versions is ugly, I'm not a designer and barely a skinner, so this is what you get until someone makes a better one.
More than just "barely" a skinner. All skinners have my respect ever since I tried my hand at it and realized just how difficult it can be. Thanks for sharing your work.

Tobor
Quote ronie: "Estuary is a giant piece of crap." Looking for a new quote. Ideas?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Metropolis 4.x.x for Kodi 21 (Omega)0