New Function in "Musicvideos"
Hi,

I would like to open a feature request in regard of Musicvideos.

Currently there's no "Artist" section like we do have in "Music". I would love to have Musicvideos from the same artist sorted under a "Artist"-category.

Is that planned at some point?

Regards
Already exists:

I would like the artists to be sorted under Kodi like they are under Music (Artist-_Album-_Title). Is this planned at some point under Kodi?
I'm currently helping myself by inserting the line: <artist></artist> into a created nfo file of a music video artist. The lines <actor></actor> are present in the nfo files. These entries appear in the music videos when I sort by artist. However, these are only individual band members (example: Angus Young) and not the band itself (example: ACDC). The artist line is taken into account when reading the nfo file, but is not created when scraping a new video.
(2024-01-08, 13:34)Friedel540 Wrote: I would like the artists to be sorted under Kodi like they are under Music (Artist-_Album-_Title). Is this planned at some point under Kodi?

That already exists as well.  If you go into Artists, it gives a list of artists.  If you then select an artist, it should give a list of albums.  Inside the albums is all of the music videos from that album.

You just have to make sure your Music Videos have the full information of Artist and Album and you should be all set.
Sorry, I tested this extensively. There is currently no taq <artist> inserted in the nfo files of new scrapped musicvideos.
In addition, the context function “set artist thumb” is currently without functionality in Kodi 21 Beta 2.

Regards

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Function in "Musicvideos"0