I can not find the inputstream adaptive in the Kodi add on repository
I can not find the inputstream adaptive in the Kodi add on repository. I have seen in all ,there is no inputstream adaptive. I am using Kodi 16.1 jarvis because of Android version 4.4.4 . 
I am using Kodi in the Android tv.

Can someone tell me the solution of thisHuh??
Jarvis is no longer supported.
So, nothing can happen in the context of this. But I want to use the jio tv in Kodi app but it shows that "the dependency inputstream.adaptive version 0.0.0 could not be satisfied ".

Can you help me??
Or is there any other way by which I can use jio tv in Kodi app without facing this problem.
This is a 3rd party add-on that has nothing to do with Kodi.
With a 1000 channel lineup advertised, it should be probably on banned add-ons (wiki) list as well.
Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) and read some of this https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3063719

This thread will be binned shortly.
@PatK, @otinley - Jio is a legit service actually.  See for instance https://dailyupdatesplus.com/jio-tv-channels-list/

@Oaman Sorry but we don't support older Kodi versions.  You might be better to reach out to the addon author if you can find them, and ask them to update their addon to a more recent kodi version.
Learning Linux the hard way !!
@black_eagle find it difficult to believe that said add-on has re-broadcast deals with 100's of channels like CNBC, CARTOON NETWORK, Sony BBC Earth HD, Discovery channel when they're not available in my country code. But clearly if there is no challenges, then all the best and I'll dust off my binning threats.
@PatK

1. JioTV/Viacom18 in India, are the largest cable tv provider in India, so yes they have rebroadcast rights from every broadcaster for the channels that they stream
2. JioTV is 100% geo-restricted to India and requires a subscription through their Jio4G-Mobile or Jio-Fiber service
3. the JioTV Kodi addon only ever works in India and is maintained here
It is 100% legal and not a dodgy IPTV service

@Oaman
Kodi 16 never had Inputrstream Adaptive, it was only introduced in Kodi 17. Android 4.4 is well over its service life and you need to replace your TV or get a Android settop box running atleast Android 8 connected to your existing TV for it to be reliably used with Kodi latest versions which do support widevine DRM that JioTV employs
Kodi 21 Windows 10 and 11 | 21 Xbox One X | 21 Linux Mint Virginia XFCE | CoreELEC NO 21 nightly S905X4 aarch64

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I can not find the inputstream adaptive in the Kodi add on repository0