Important Forum Problems
Forum Issues

We are currently experiencing an issue with the forum, and many of you may have noticed the sluggishness of the forum today.

As yet we have not fully diagnosed the problem, but it does seem to be hardware related and requires ByteMark to investigate further.

It is possible that the forum may go offline intermittently for short periods while the issue is rectified.

If the forum is to remain offline for an extended period, check the Wiki for details.

Thank you
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Issue resolved.

Thanks @yol and @wsnipex
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Forum Issues

We are still experiencing a problem with the forum server which is running at a reduced capacity.

You may experience sluggishness, time-outs or login failures.

Unfortunately, it may take up to a week for us to either fix the current server or replace it with a new server.

If the forum is to remain offline for an extended period, check the Wiki for details or the kodi.tv blog for an article... https://kodi.tv/blog/

Thank you
My Signature
Still issues that hopefully will be resolved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Forum Problems0