TV show refuses to scrape

I have over 200 TV series and some of them refuse to be scraped. 
I have tried to scrape "Perry Mason (1957)" numerous times using two different scrapers, but it will not scrape that series....  I am pretty sure the files are named correctly.  Also, Emby adds information about each episode.  

I am including a photo of the series and episodes.  What am I missing?? 

thanks

Perry Mason
Remove the year from the folder name.
(2024-02-20, 17:33)Hitcher Wrote: Remove the year from the folder name.

That did not work either.
Edit: Tried it on a different media player, and same thing......  Strange.
Worked for me using TMDb TV Show scraper.

EDIT: Also worked with the year.
I guess I can deleted everything except the files itself.........   
Do you run Emby also?
Also works using TheTVDB.com Official TV Scraper.

Please provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
I followed the instructions on creating the log file.  Now I get this message, "Error posting Kodi.log file, This file is too large."

Edit: Second try worked.  Here is the link to the log.

https://paste.kodi.tv/uvuqupezac
(2024-02-20, 18:29)clarkss12 Wrote: https://paste.kodi.tv/uvuqupezac
Your log shows this, which is the problem...
FindMovie: Searching for 'Season 1' using TMDb TV Shows scraper
It shouldn't be searching for "Season 1", it should be searching for "Perry Mason". This usually indicates your source or tv show is incorrectly set.

In this path...
smb://192.168.10.50:445/easystore 12 tb/Emby Series Recordings/Perry Mason/Season 1/Perry Mason S01E02 The Case of the Sleepwalker's Niece.ts
Which folder have you set as the Source? It should be \Emby Series Recordings\
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
When I use Emby series recording, I have the same problem.

I was just using that specific series to make it quicker to scan or scrape.
You haven't answered my question.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I removed the "Emby Series Recordings" source and adding it back.  It is scraping now, and will take awhile.  I will post logs after.

Perry Mason series
Fair enough. I guess you don't like answering questions.
I am pretty sure you could have saved yourself all that work if you had answered.
My Signature
(2024-02-20, 23:42)Karellen Wrote: Fair enough. I guess you don't like answering questions.
I am pretty sure you could have saved yourself all that work if you had answered.

Is this your question??  "Which folder have you set as the Source? It should be \Emby Series Recordings\"

Is so, I thought I had tried to answer your question......

Edit: the "Emby Series Recordings" has bee my source for a long time.  I just noticed this issue of Perry Mason. So, to try to figure it out, I deleted that source and re-added it a couple of times.  I deleted the information that Emby created, but that did not help either.  
Since I was trying different things, I was only scraping the Perry Mason series to make it quicker if any of my changes to the file names made any difference.
(2024-02-20, 23:55)clarkss12 Wrote: Is this your question??  "Which folder have you set as the Source? It should be \Emby Series Recordings\"

Yes.
Tried and actually answering are not the same.

Anyway, I was trying to whittle down the causes, but I'll just jump to what I think the problem is...

The underlined setting should be
disabled on the source and
enabled on the tv show.
I am guessing the setting on the Perry Mason folder is disabled.
But, as you have deleted your library, you can't check now.
My Signature
(2024-02-21, 00:27)Karellen Wrote:
(2024-02-20, 23:55)clarkss12 Wrote: Is this your question??  "Which folder have you set as the Source? It should be \Emby Series Recordings\"

Yes.
Tried and actually answering are not the same.

Anyway, I was trying to whittle down the causes, but I'll just jump to what I think the problem is...

The underlined setting should be
disabled on the source and
enabled on the tv show.
I am guessing the setting on the Perry Mason folder is disabled.
But, as you have deleted your library, you can't check now.

My settings look like your photo.  
What does this mean? >> "enabled on the tv show."
Edit: I have about 150 TV series in that "Emby Series Recordings" folder.  looking at my logs, I also noticed some of my other "shows" have errors and don't show up at all...... That is a different issue, I think.

log errors for shows

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV show refuses to scrape0