TV show refuses to scrape
(2024-02-21, 00:36)clarkss12 Wrote: What does this mean? >> "enabled on the tv show."
That is image the Set Content settings page on the Source. You should be familiar with that.

Now if you go to the Perry Mason folder in your Source, call up the Context Menu and select Change Content, you will see the same settings page, but it is for the tv show Perry Mason, not the entire source. You can individually change the setting there also. That is what I mean by "enabled on the tv show"
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2024-02-21, 00:43)Karellen Wrote:
(2024-02-21, 00:36)clarkss12 Wrote: What does this mean? >> "enabled on the tv show."
That is image the Set Content settings page on the Source. You should be familiar with that.

Now if you go to the Perry Mason folder in your Source, call up the Context Menu and select Change Content, you will see the same settings page, but it is for the tv show Perry Mason, not the entire source. You can individually change the setting there also. That is what I mean by "enabled on the tv show"

I just went there and checked the setting for the Perry Mason and it WAS enabled...... I don't understand that, because that is the first thing I check when I add a source.......   

I will disable it again.  Is it possible that it enables itselfHuhHuhHuh??  Stupid question, I know, but that is the first thing I check....

It will be hours before it gets done scraping my series.  I also have other sources that have TV series.
I just checked other "shows" that have scraped perfectly, and the ALL show that "Selected folder contains a single TV show" as enabled........ That is strange.
(2024-02-21, 00:55)clarkss12 Wrote: I just checked other "shows" that have scraped perfectly, and the ALL show that "Selected folder contains a single TV show" as enabled........ That is strange.
No, it is not strange, that is normal. It should be enabled on the tv show. It should be disabled on the Source folder.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2024-02-21, 01:03)Karellen Wrote:
(2024-02-21, 00:55)clarkss12 Wrote: I just checked other "shows" that have scraped perfectly, and the ALL show that "Selected folder contains a single TV show" as enabled........ That is strange.
No, it is not strange, that is normal. It should be enabled on the tv show. It should be disabled on the Source folder.
It will be hours before that folder gets done scraping.  What do I need to do now to find the issue??  It hasn't gotten to the Perry Mason series folder so far.
Wait until it finishes scraping.
If the Perry Mason show still did not scrape, then check that setting again to confirm it is enabled.
Provide a Debug Log again that captures the scraping of the show, just to confirm it is the same error.
After that I'll need your MyVideos database to find where the stuck setting is.
My Signature
(2024-02-21, 01:50)Karellen Wrote: Wait until it finishes scraping.
If the Perry Mason show still did not scrape, then check that setting again to confirm it is enabled.
Provide a Debug Log again that captures the scraping of the show, just to confirm it is the same error.
After that I'll need your MyVideos database to find where the stuck setting is.

It just completed scanning Perry Mason and it scraped perfectly......  

Now, I noticed other TV Series with issues, they show errors, so they don't scan.  The Kodi log is too large.  

I will clear the logs and rescan.  It always rescans those series that have errors.

Here is the log showing the errors for several TV Series that won't scrape.
https://paste.kodi.tv/ipazoyudag

The TV show "Maude is the first one to give an error and won't scrape.

Edit: Looking at the log for "Maude (1971)" it had the wrong year, so I deleted the year only had the folder named "Maude".  It then scraped perfectly.  I am guessing Emby is the program that names those series folders......  Strange that Emby and Dune OS don't have any issues scraping those.

Anyway, guess this issue is resolved....

Thanks for getting it working.
No information found for item 'smb://192.168.10.50:445/easystore 12 tb/Emby Series Recordings/Maude (1971)/', it won't be added to the library.
Maude (1971) is incorrect... https://www.themoviedb.org/tv/2184-maude

No information found for item 'smb://192.168.10.50:445/easystore 12 tb/Emby Series Recordings/Modern Marvels (1992)/', it won't be added to the library.
Also incorrect... https://www.themoviedb.org/tv/6145-modern-marvels

No information found for item 'smb://192.168.10.50:445/easystore 12 tb/Emby Series Recordings/The Dick Van Dyke Show (1960)/', it won't be added to the library.
Also incorrect... https://www.themoviedb.org/tv/2132-the-d...-dyke-show

First three I checked have the same error with the year. Chances are the rest have the wrong year added.
My Signature
(2024-02-21, 02:35)Karellen Wrote: No information found for item 'smb://192.168.10.50:445/easystore 12 tb/Emby Series Recordings/Maude (1971)/', it won't be added to the library.
Maude (1971) is incorrect... https://www.themoviedb.org/tv/2184-maude

No information found for item 'smb://192.168.10.50:445/easystore 12 tb/Emby Series Recordings/Modern Marvels (1992)/', it won't be added to the library.
Also incorrect... https://www.themoviedb.org/tv/6145-modern-marvels

No information found for item 'smb://192.168.10.50:445/easystore 12 tb/Emby Series Recordings/The Dick Van Dyke Show (1960)/', it won't be added to the library.
Also incorrect... https://www.themoviedb.org/tv/2132-the-d...-dyke-show

First three I checked have the same error with the year. Chances are the rest have the wrong year added.

I have been using the error log to delete the (date) for the series title and that solves the issue.

Thank you again for your help...... I would be still scratching my head without your help.
(2024-02-21, 03:28)clarkss12 Wrote: I have been using the error log to delete the (date) for the series title and that solves the issue.
As long as it works. The scrapers do use the year to find the show, but in your examples, the years were incorrect. Still make it a habit to put the year in the folder name, just ensure it is the correct year according to the scraper sites.

(2024-02-21, 03:28)clarkss12 Wrote: Thank you again for your help...... I would be still scratching my head without your help.
You are welcome.
My Signature
Problem is not solved.
I completely started fresh and deleted everything from Kodi.
The only thing I added is from my Emby recordings.

I deleted the date from the TV series Maude. When they scan started, it only picked out 18 episodes of the first season. It totally skipped the last five seasons.
This is probably been this way for a long time. I just never noticed it until I went to play an episode and they weren't there.
(2024-02-21, 04:15)clarkss12 Wrote: When they scan started, it only picked out 18 episodes of the first season. It totally skipped the last five seasons.
I need a Debug Log.
My Signature
(2024-02-21, 04:16)Karellen Wrote:
(2024-02-21, 04:15)clarkss12 Wrote: When they scan started, it only picked out 18 episodes of the first season. It totally skipped the last five seasons.
I need a Debug Log.
All the episodes of Maude just showed up after powering the device on and off a couple of times. So apparently it did scrape them but it just did not show. It took a couple of power cycles before they showed up.
Does that make sense at all?
(2024-02-21, 04:26)clarkss12 Wrote: Does that make sense at all?
Nope, not at all. Sounds very strange.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV show refuses to scrape0