Solved Aeon Nox Silvo (Mike) - Question about some elements
I was looking for information regarding installation button positions that someone merged into my master. I was looking at various skins to see what the UI flow was like.

I used your skin and outside of my objective, I noticed some things present that I don't see in mine. I am wondering what I'm missing to cause these issues and what I need to add in my outputs to fix them, make them operational or correct the date of all things?

Thanks.

Kodi: Nexus v20.5 | Skin: Madnox.redux : Current Version: 20.00.11 | Forum | Madnox.redux v3 Repo
Mr. V's Original Source
(2024-03-14, 01:22)kittmaster Wrote: I was looking for information regarding installation button positions that someone merged into my master. I was looking at various skins to see what the UI flow was like.

I used your skin and outside of my objective, I noticed some things present that I don't see in mine. I am wondering what I'm missing to cause these issues and what I need to add in my outputs to fix them, make them operational or correct the date of all things?

Thanks.

Not 100% sure but I would guess that you are looking at the skin from your repo and not the one installed in My Add-ons?

Configure should be greyed out if the skin is not being used. What's new should work in the My Add-ons section. I am not sure about Auto-update being disabled unless it is related to the Update official add-ons setting Huh

I think Kodi should hide that install date automatically. I would have already but I remember reading that the epoch changes based on certain things like Linux is 1970 and Windows is 1601 or something similar to that but again not sure since I never tested anything.
I had your skin active with when I took the snapshot. The thing that got me was the 1601 install date and what would cause that. 

I was curious about the auto update slider switch to, but it may not be a thing in my skin, I was just wondering if I was not populating a tag somewhere that was empty or missing.

None of that shows up in the views of Madnox, but I was just wondering if something was corrupted during my dev or not.

Ok, I'll leave this open for a bit to see if anyone has any additional thoughts, if not, then I just carry on until I can do a deeper dive.
Kodi: Nexus v20.5 | Skin: Madnox.redux : Current Version: 20.00.11 | Forum | Madnox.redux v3 Repo
Mr. V's Original Source
Yeah, the 1601 thing is weird but if you go to My Add-ons instead of Install from repository then it should say the actual install date.

I do see an Auto-update button in Madnox already.

Is the "What's new" related to the "news" tag?
Mr. V's Original Source
Yeppers
xml:
<enable>!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.AddonNews)</enable>
Appreciate all the feedback....

Smile
Mr. V's Original Source
1601 is Windows epoch year for file dates. No file date = 1601-01-01 in Windows.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2024-03-14, 11:02)jurialmunkey Wrote: 1601 is Windows epoch year for file dates. No file date = 1601-01-01 in Windows.

Yessir, maybe Kodi should default to hide that infolabel if it equals that depending on the system?

(2024-03-14, 03:30)mikeSiLVO Wrote: I think Kodi should hide that install date automatically. I would have already but I remember reading that the epoch changes based on certain things like Linux is 1970 and Windows is 1601 or something similar to that but again not sure since I never tested anything.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox Silvo (Mike) - Question about some elements0