Kodi will not scrape movies or TV shows with Local Info
Yes I have done that and it worked fine a few days ago.
Orbsmart S87L Android 11 Quadcore AML S905X4 Cortex-A55 @ 2.0GHz Mali-G31 MP2 4GB DDR4-RAM / 32GB
BeeLink GT1 mini Android 8.1 Amlogic S905X2 CPU ARM G31 MP2 Grafik 4GB RAM/64 GB ROM
Kodi 20.3
Guys, I fixed it. You are not going to believe it.

Knowing it worked on windows and the issue persisted after resetting I knew it had to be a default android setting. I changed the permissions from allow access to storage all of the time and now everything is working.

Settings > Apps > Kodi > Permissions > Files and Media > Allow all the time

I don't know how this got changed in the first place but it's fixed now.
(2024-03-20, 02:59)Rshklfrd Wrote: Settings > Apps > Kodi > Permissions > Files and Media > Allow all the time
Thanks for sharing the fix Smile
Enjoy.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks @Rshklfrd it worked for me as well. Very happy about that ! Big Grin
Orbsmart S87L Android 11 Quadcore AML S905X4 Cortex-A55 @ 2.0GHz Mali-G31 MP2 4GB DDR4-RAM / 32GB
BeeLink GT1 mini Android 8.1 Amlogic S905X2 CPU ARM G31 MP2 Grafik 4GB RAM/64 GB ROM
Kodi 20.3

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi will not scrape movies or TV shows with Local Info0