Small problem with soundbar and Kodi
Not sure if this will make sense, but here goes. I have a JBL 9.1 channel soundbar and subwoofer. Whenever I open Kodi on my tv, when I’m going through the different menus, instead of a single clicking sound that you get from scrolling through menus/media, I get a double clicking sound. If I turn the soundbar off then on, the problem will resolve itself. If this makes sense, why do you think it initially makes that double clicking sound? It’s only in the Kodi app (Sony tv). Thanks!
Are you sure the clicks are both coming from the soundbar and not the TV + soundbar?
(2024-03-20, 10:53)Hitcher Wrote: Are you sure the clicks are both coming from the soundbar and not the TV + soundbar?

Same opinion here. Turn down the volume of the soundbar to zero (not turning it off), double clicking gone?
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
I will try. The double clicking stops when the soundbar is off, and it only occurs in the Kodi app. When I turn the soundbar back on, the double clicking goes away.
Kodi uses high quality audio format, while others use just 16 bit. It's quite normal that Kodi produces special effects due to that ...
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Are there any settings I can adjust?
No. You did not answer the question yet. Is it coming from your TV and your soundbar or not?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Small problem with soundbar and Kodi0