Kodi removed from windows volume mixer
Question 
Hi,
I am using the latest Kodi stable release and have issues with Kodi dropping out of windows audio output apps.
If I go to 
Windows settings > system > sound > volume mixer > sections Apps
here I will see system sounds and Kodi.
When I leave Kodi idle for approx. 30 min then there will be no audible sound coming from Kodi (no theme, no movie, no music, etc). Other Windows related and app related sound are audible.
If I go to 
Windows settings > system > sound > volume mixer > sections Apps
here I will see system sounds and nothing else. Compared to the previous state, Kodi is missing.
To resolve this I have to quite (close) Kodi and start it.
I have no idea what the cause is and how to resolve it.
Any suggestions are appreciated.
A debug log is necessary to figure out what's happening, see my signature for instructions.
Always read the Kodi online-manual, the FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Kodi Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
kodi.log
https://paste.kodi.tv/halolaxuqu.kodi

kodi.old.log
https://paste.kodi.tv/isexepibil.kodi
There are 15 seconds captured in that log but you wrote that the issue happens only after a while so there is nothing to see...
The log has to capture from Kodi start to the point where the problem happens.

You should remove the audio device settings from your advanced settings file, they're getting in the way and you're not actually getting wasapi output.
Selecting wasapi default in settings should be just fine.
Always read the Kodi online-manual, the FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Kodi Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Hii 
 I'm having the same issue unable to hear sound whenever I start playing Kodi, even though I've tried to modify but it is blocked unable to modify.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi removed from windows volume mixer0