Android How do I remap a TV remote button so that it plays the latest episode of a tv show
I want to remap one of the buttons on my Tv remote so that it:

Opens the Kodi app ---> then opens the Hotstar addon ---> Navigates to a particular tv show ---> Lastly navigates to and plays the latest episode of that TV show (which in this case is episode 644)*

*Additionally, I would also like to know how to:
  1. Set all of the episodes of a TV show to watched all at once instead of doing it one at a time 
  2. And instead of playing the latest episode, it show play all the unwatched episodes in order

(2024-03-27, 14:17)Emrys Wrote: Set all of the episodes of a TV show to watched all at once instead of doing it one at a time 
Mark the show as watched instead.
(2024-03-27, 14:17)Emrys Wrote: I want to remap one of the buttons on my Tv remote so that it:

Opens the Kodi app ---> then opens the Hotstar addon ---> Navigates to a particular tv show ---> Lastly navigates to and plays the latest episode of that TV show (which in this case is episode 644)*

I used the app Button Mapper to map the Netflix button of the TV remote control to start Kodi.

In Kodi in Settings -> Interface -> startup -> startup window you can choose between several options like "home window'", "pictures" etcetera. Not for a specific addon.
I know the addon Retrospect has an option in the settings to start immediately after starting Kodi. Maybe the addon Hotstar has this possibility too.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do I remap a TV remote button so that it plays the latest episode of a tv show0