Solved Omega Release - TVHeadend not allowing enable or update - Android.
Just a heads up - for anyone else updating to Omega Release on Android.
Final release of V21 Omega, TVHeadend current 19.0.6 addon is not compatible.  (I think it still worked ok on RC2?)
Tested on Shield (apk).  No other addon versions visible when hitting 'versions' from addon info.
Windows version 21.2.1 is available and updated/works ok.
I assume there is a newer version pending for the Android release?  Thanks in advance!
> I assume there is a newer version pending for the Android release?  Thanks in advance!

Yes, there is a version of pvr.hts for Omega and it was offered automatically to install when I updated Kodi on my Shield TV.
(2024-04-07, 11:30)ksooo Wrote: > I assume there is a newer version pending for the Android release?  Thanks in advance!

Yes, there is a version of pvr.hts for Omega and it was offered automatically to install when I updated Kodi on my Shield TV.

OK thanks ksooo.
Must be something weird going on with my addon updates.  Will dig around a bit to see why I'm not getting any offered.
EDIT - tried a settings/addons/check for updates (again, tried that yesterday) and the gates opened.  Just needed a little nudge - thanks, all good now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Omega Release - TVHeadend not allowing enable or update - Android.0