• 1(current)
TheTVDB.com website down (thus the TheTVDB scraper do not work?)?
Question 
Anyone else not getting access?
Not working for me Sad

After some digging, looks like something is messed with their DNS. I am able to connect via IP (had to check their auth DNS servers for the ip)

Cheers!
The DNS is propagating. It should be fixed in the next 24 hours for everyone if it isn't working already.
Exclamation 
TVDB Scraper is not working since site has moved to the new server ( moved on Sept. 27 2008). Can someone please post when the fix to this will be up.
It was working just fine around 3pm...BUT.... I have been trying to scrape info for the new episodes of a few shows since 10 pm and it no longer works.
Thanks.

( If this is in the wrong section, could a mod move it, please)
Hi i've been using XBMC on 3 of my xboxes for a long time now, and tonight it ryed to scan in some TV shows and it did nothing, I just used this feature this morning to add some SImpsons Episodes and now it wont add anymore adn if i remove and rescan still nothing tryed on all 3 xboxes nothing works. any idea whats up

EDIT: More info

After turning Debug logging on i came to find out theTVDB changed the way their site works based on these errors int he debug log

22:31:22 M: 35475456 INFO: Get URL: http://www.thetvdb.com/api/1D62F2F90030C...all/en.zip
22:31:22 M: 35438592 ERROR: Server returned: 404 Not Found
22:31:22 M: 35475456 ERROR: CIMDB::InternalGetEpisodeList: Unable to retrieve web site

And if you go to that link it no longer works you have to go as far back as /api for it to work (get a webpage)
afther further investigation it seems the AIPkey for thetvdb is no longer valid?
The tvdb.com is being moved to a new server currently.
ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)
It doesn't seem to pull info for shows, like it recognizes the titles and it identifies them properly but it doesn't pull show info or thumbnails the way it was.
I dont know if this is related but thetvdb.com and tv.com scrapers both arent retreiving any information. imdbtv and tvrage are working ok

thetvdb does find the shows, but then displays "not available" for all info and the show name display in the top left just says "Movie info - ()"
so what does that mean will it fix itself or will the scraper need updating?
Seems the files are not found on the server:

Code:
GET /api/1D62F2F90030C444/series/73141/all/en.zip HTTP/1.1
Connection: close
Accept: image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg, application/msword, */*
Accept-Language: en-us
Host:www.thetvdb.com
User-Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1)

HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 03:58:37 GMT
Server: Apache/2.2.9 (Debian) PHP/5.2.6-3 with Suhosin-Patch
Vary: Accept-Encoding
Content-Length: 353
Connection: close
Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<html><head>
<title>404 Not Found</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Not Found</h1>
<p>The requested URL /api/1D62F2F90030C444/series/73141/all/en.zip was not found on this server.</p>
<hr>
<address>Apache/2.2.9 (Debian) PHP/5.2.6-3 with Suhosin-Patch Server at www.thetvdb.com Port 80</address>
</body></html>
From the homepage of thetvdb.com:

DO NOT make any changes to the site right now, we are in the middle of a server move and any changes will be lost
It appears that the TVDB API is down at the moment.

They have just moved servers so the problem is probably related.

People at TVDB offer a wonderful service and I have no doubt they will have things up and running as soon as they possibly can.
You're not the only one with this issue, hopefully it is resolved soon.
Question 
I can go to the website on my computer but when I try and scrape from xbmc it finds nothing for anything, when it had been finding things a couple days ago. Is the service down right now? I didn't change any settings or anything.
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TheTVDB.com website down (thus the TheTVDB scraper do not work?)?0