• 3(current)
TheTVDB.com website down (thus the TheTVDB scraper do not work?)?
Still not working for me. Cant retrieve any Show info, but can scrape the name of the show ...
wildonrio Wrote:It's working for some tv shows but not all. I got Prison Break and Heroes to work but Seinfeld and The Office won't, for example.

I cant get heroes to work.

Cant get anything to work and its killing me I want to watch some house and have it be easy lol.
Still not working here
'The Mentalist' isn't updating either. Sad
An additional problem- registering a new account on their forum didn't send the activation email. If someone could post to thetvdb.com forum about that, much appreciated
(i can't)
I am currently having this problem as well, as of 1:18AM EST. Kind of annoying, but I know nothing can be done by anyone here.
I suppose any free web site is "entitled" to some downtime occasionally Smile
I have the same problem here but will just try again tomorrow. There was a lot of season starters today; maybe the site is just overloaded....

PHP Code:
22:15:02 M31100928   ERRORServer returned404 Not Found
:15:02 M31137792   ERRORCIMDB::InternalGetEpisodeListUnable to retrieve web site 

Edit: never mind; I guess this is an issue with DNS not propagating properly for everyone. TTL is set to 86400 so so it should have been all clear by now, though.
Yeah i got show to work awhile ago 5pm pdt now its not working again, werid
Huge LOL! I have had the same database for the last year, tonight of all nights I decide time to clean house. Wow, what bad luck. I am just glad I found this thread before I started going nuts. Using the latest TVDB scraper, everything seems to work but did run across a few shows that just refuse to update.

Not working:
Jericho 2006 (always pulls 2005 even when I specify 2006)
BSG (same as Jericho, always pulls the 70's version)
Heroes (finds the show but does not pull down info)
Babylon 5 (same as Heroes)
Dexter (same as Heroes)
True Blood (same as Heroes)

I will give it a day or two.

Thanks for the information.
C-Quel Wrote:Try now Smile

@ C-Qual
Does the link you provided have the fix for after the TVDB was moved to the other server? or is it the same TVDB.xml that was packed with the 9-19-08 release of XBMC compiled by T3CH?

Answered my own question by replacing the one I had with the one from the SVN.......It does NOT work, for those wondering.

Can't scrape info for Family Guy, American Dad, Robot Chicken, Sons of Anarchy, and basically everything I have in my library.
I was experiencing issues earlier today, and now re-scanning the same non-working show (Samurai Champloo) worked fine. See the timestamp on this post.

As others have said this was a server side issue for the TVDB site and has NOTHING to do with XBMC itself. As a result there are NO changes that must be made to your local copy of XBMC to "make it work". I seriously don't understand how some of the people posting in this thread missed that point, but I'm re-stating it here so maybe you'll finally get it...
Catchy Signature Here
SleepyP Wrote:As others have said this was a server side issue for the TVDB site and has NOTHING to do with XBMC itself. As a result there are NO changes that must be made to your local copy of XBMC to "make it work". I seriously don't understand how some of the people posting in this thread missed that point, but I'm re-stating it here so maybe you'll finally get it...

Thanks SleepyP Big Grin
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
@ SleepyP....
Go back to bed, cause you ain't telling me something I don't already know about the server switch
( YOU re-check the posts.....I was the first person to mention the server switch)

And I'm glad you can scrape for your lil' Japanese Cartoon.....but I was only stating which shows WERE NOT working...just because your show scraped doesn't mean anything is fixed.

I scraped at 9:30 for Diary of a Call Girl ( which did not work lastnight)....worked! Also scraped for Wolverine and the X-Men......worked!

I'm not jumping down anyones throat for mentioning what doesn't work for them.....just stating the problems I have seen so far.

So.....What is the problem with that?
Some of us are posting since, non-related to TVDB, it's still not working. Just tried using 'TVDB', 'TV.COM', AND 'TVRAGE' scrapers, and not retrieving any show episode's info's. Just a few show titles, nothing else.
No changes on my xbox, other then any daily SVN's i build for both pc and xbox. So to verify, you are saying TV.COM and TVRage scrapers are working perfectly fine for you then? Scraping ALL episode info and allHuh Seems fishy since some are posting this problem and not simply tvdb scraper that's causing this, but the others as well, which apparently would be something XBMC related. Just wanting to be sure is all.
Yeah TV.com IS NOT working for me either. I dont know why. but South park works with thetvdb.com now but not family guy american dad or the simpsons. Does not getting a result curupt your database? should i back mine up?
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TheTVDB.com website down (thus the TheTVDB scraper do not work?)?0