Settings for "Black Output Levels"
Hello,

I just recently found out about XBMC (I am a long time Meedio/MeediOS user) and naturally I gave it a shot. It truly made my jaw drop - excellent work!

Now, I did not find out whether it is possible to adjust the output video black levels eg. from standard levels 16-235 to full levels 0-255. This is a major problem for me at this time, as my HTPC is connected via Yamaha RX-V1800 which has an annoying problem of only passing the 16-235 levels.

Thanks for any ideas.
We don't have a setting for this today, and we're currently in a featurefreeze for the upcoming Atlantis release.

I'm for this idea, and hope we can add it later on. Feel free to check if a similar request doesn't already exist in TRAC, else please add it
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=What_is_XBMC...to_XBMC.3F
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Thanks for your replies.

I checked the feature requests in the Trac tracking system, and I could not find even a remotely similar one, so I submitted this idea as a new feature request.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Settings for "Black Output Levels"0