[APPLE TV] How do I get out to home screen with the Apple Remote when watching video?
I am using Horizon's Aeon Mod, however when watching movies i cannot seem to get back to the homescreen at all. I tried pressing menu on the apple remote and it brings up the Video OSD but no option to stop the movie? Any ideas?
That must be a limitation in the Aeon skin (OSD) then, because if you look at PM3.HD the OSD has a stop button.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Gamester17 Wrote:That must be a limitation in the Aeon skin (OSD) then, because if you look at PM3.HD the OSD has a stop button.

aeon's osd has a stop button on it as well!
im using your mod, horizonz, i do not see a stop at all...
turbinez Wrote:im using your mod, horizonz, i do not see a stop at all...
Either did I.
xeonicxpression Wrote:Either did I.

just checked... pm3 doesn't have a stop button either... just following the standard
xb2iris Wrote:just checked... pm3 doesn't have a stop button either... just following the standard
It is correct that Project Mayhem III 'classic' doesn't, but PM3.HD does because it was designed to be mouse friendly Wink
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
mediastream also has one. I'm not trying to criticise, I just like a stop button. I couldn't figure out a way to stop movie and get back to the home screen on aeon/horizonz. I just don't see a real compelling reason not to include one. To be quite honest, it's one of the main reasons I stick with mediastream. Although, my favorite view on any skin is the one in horizonz where you have the covers at the bottom with the info right above for the selected movie.
OK, u've made a point... i'll add a stop button...
xb2iris Wrote:OK, u've made a point... i'll add a stop button...

That's great to hear. I didn't mean to be over critical or pushy. We wouldn't want AppleTV users to be excluded from using Horizonz though.Nod Now all platforms can get some Horizonz love.Laugh Keep up the good work on the sickest mod in a long time!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[APPLE TV] How do I get out to home screen with the Apple Remote when watching video?0