MediaStream v0.96.5 Released (03/11/2008)
skunkm0nkee Wrote:Will look into this again but it's not as easy as you might think since it's not possible to default a setting only if it's not set. We may be able to get around it by using 2 settings, one set to U:\... and the other blank. If the blank one is set then it's used if not then the other is used. It might be a bit messy but it should work.

An option to change the path has now been added for the next release.
I'm missing the option to use just a mouse (witch you can with the default skin).
It's doable most of the places, but one can not go from main menu into ex movies by clicking the left button. I really miss this feature, cause then I can through away my keyboard. Love your skin by the way! Smile
The skin hasn't really been designed with mouse users in mind as we concentrated more on the media centre aspect where users in front of a TV would usually have a remote control, gamepad or maybe a keyboard.

There are only 2 buttons on a mouse, if you're in Movies area I assume the right button would bring up the context menu, the left button would select stuff - how do you return to the Home screen?

I assume that for mouse control to work properly there would need to be additional buttons added to most screens to allow the mouse to do all the things the other controllers (with far more key combinations) can do?
I just read somewhere on the forums that the developers of xbmc aims for mouse control in Atlantis (See http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=36945). There's people like me who connect the laptop to the tv, and then I don't have a keyboard, remote control or any other like that. (just think about it, lying on the sofa controling your world only with a mouse - it's sweet)

Actually, rightclicking on an empty space brings me back one step. Moving mouse brings up the context menu, so it's really just depending on how good the context menu is.
Hi

Thank you SO MUCH for Arial support, Works like a Charm!!

zeltak Laugh
Nevermind, issue resolved itself after a restart.
Season view still seems broken.

I can never see the specials, as you can see its panted below. Works fine only on 0.95. Since I dont use coverflow, i am okay with this .95 for now thanks.
the above show was on an XBOX running at 720p. Using "Lite" mode. Also .96.5 is better than .96 in which i cant even see Season 12. Now i can see season 12 but no the specials.
manojav Wrote:Season view still seems broken.

I can never see the specials, as you can see its panted below. Works fine only on 0.95. Since I dont use coverflow, i am okay with this .95 for now thanks.

i have exactly the same problem, that's why i'm stil on 0.95
manojav Wrote:Season view still seems broken.

Has now been fixed for next release
thanks for that will try it out when its ready
Hi

Ive just notices that in All font types, if you use the "Bigger" option in the fullscreen video the time and time remaining are cut sideways, i think they need to be moved towards the center a bit

not a huge issue but im reporting it so you all know

thx again

Zeltak
zeltak Wrote:Hi

Ive just notices that in All font types, if you use the "Bigger" option in the fullscreen video the time and time remaining are cut sideways, i think they need to be moved towards the center a bit

not a huge issue but im reporting it so you all know

thx again

Zeltak

Not sure what you mean as I looked at the Video OSD with the Bigger font for 720p and 4x3 and they both look alright to me. Can you post a screenshot to explain your issue?
Hi skunkm0nkee

How are you? this only happens when its a long video (movie etc... thats above 1 hour)

here is a link with a pic describing the issue:

ImageImage

thx

Zeltak
zeltak Wrote:Hi skunkm0nkee

How are you? this only happens when its a long video (movie etc... thats above 1 hour)

here is a link with a pic describing the issue:

ImageImage

thx

Zeltak

Ah, now I understand. It's not the position that is the problem but that the labels weren't wide enough - has now been fixed for the next release.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaStream v0.96.5 Released (03/11/2008)1