When is new version comming?
Hi,

anyone knows when new version might be coming?

The need to recalibrate screen every time I run XBMC drives me mad Sad

Also, it would be really nice if in Update section Atlantis would show its version, like Boxee does, so you would know when new update is available?
Patience young padawan Wink
Good things come to those who wait ... and to those who do not tick off the developers .. hehehehe Cool

But hey ... things must be progressing in the right direction since both MAC & Windows have ATV USB creators v1.0b10 now Big Grin

Keep it together ... lots of peeps like you and me chompin' at the bit for all the goodies ... and it's hard to freak out too much when it's all free and open source .. yes ? Nod

EDIT .. of course, moments after this post, some little peep posted ATV USB creator 1.0b11 for Windows ... d'oh ... can't keep up sometimes Smile
Well, I'm not ticking off anyone here and really admire the hard work developers doing for free..

I was just curious as Boxee don't suffer from same problem and they have released new version.

Does new versions of USB creator means there is new version of Atlantis in it?
ernisj Wrote:Does new versions of USB creator means there is new version of Atlantis in it?

Unfortunately, no. ATV USB packages do not include XBMC itself ... but the newer releases of the ATV USB creation utilities do confirm that progess is being made in some way, bugs are being addressed, etc.

Aside from a full manual approach, XBMCLauncher is the tidbit that links the AppleTV with the most recent public release of XBMC ... which is still Atlantis 8.10 last I checked. But once the developers feel that significant progress has been made on the list of 8.10 bug reports plus the new challenges that ATV 2.3 suddenly threw at them, I am sure they will be very happy to push out a maintenance release to the world.

Big Grin
ernisj Wrote:I was just curious as Boxee don't suffer from same problem and they have released new version.

Boxee has their devs, XBMC has it's own devs, both sets of devs talk to each other. Boxee is releasing alpha versions, the XBMC 8.10 is a production release with the fixes soon to follow. Different timelines, different devs, different problems and while XBMC and Boxee share source code, they are not identical source code, there are differences.

XBMCLauncher also has it's devs which overlap with XBMC devs.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
When is new version comming?0