is VEOHProxy broken?
ok quick question for everyone, but especially Voinage.

sorry if this is what you guys have been talking about in the other threads about the plug-ins like NV and such, but i grabbed all of voinage's newest plug-ins all within hours of him uploading them, and they worked awesome. i added them to all 3 xbmc installs in my house and for the last week they've been working great, but a few days ago i stopped getting anything from them, none of my VEOHProxy based plug-ins work (yes i'm running it right) even tvshack is starting to not be very good with very little conections going through and its not even VEOHProxy based is it? right before writing this i was trying to get debugs but it kept crashing on me, but thats another story i think. any way just wondering if this all has to do with whats been going on with VEOH and NV, or if i am the only one suffering from this right now?

as i said they worked on all 3 systems all xbox's but now they don't work on any system.

thanks for your time guys hope someone can help me out a bit.....
Check your internal network Brother.

NV - is being implemented by Hagen.

Veoh proxy , in it`s current incarnation is working well - for veoh, clip.vn bits and bobs
Streamplug etc.

If you are getting problems via tv-shack - then it`s something local with your net connection.

Check to see if you are neing restricted by your isp, as well as checkinh the network settings of your X-units
thanks for the fast reply thought for sure i was going to have to wait till i got home from work to hear anything, i don't think its my house network, but it could be, don't know ho it could have changed itself on me over the week, now i could very well see it being my isp we have 4 full time pcs and 3 xboxs on at all times, and thats not even counting project pc's and others drawing off my lines, but we have DSL thru QWEST the highest they offer here which i think is 5 Mb, how do i find out if thats what it is? well off to work, i'll check back in about 8 hrs thanks again Voinage your the man!
Check to see if they apply a fair usage policy, then check what times they consider PEAK TIMES.

They generally limit bandwidth between these hours and cause no end of turmoil.

I have tested Veohproxy & tv shack , along with instanz anime and the fixed quicksilver screen - all are well here in blighty......? The plot thickens....
I think we have the culprit.

I just had to clear the z: drive on one of my boxes.

Xbmc caches video to Z: , sometimes it gets too full and doesn`t delete it, causing nearly zero playback or cutting out of video.

Go to filemanager, add Source -----> Z: ---> Done.

Select all and delete.

You may want to add, X: and Y: if you are curious.

That will probably fix the issue, on all boxes - if not check your isp & network.
thanks for the replies, checked it out right after work, seems very logical had actually tried that before, operative word being tried i guess. just didn't Know what to delete. anyway i tried what you said but my systems don't have a Z: location not even in add source. just c, d, e, f, q. would that be my Q drive then?
never mind i figured it out you meant that i should tyoe in Z: gotcha stared at it for a bit then it clicked. thanks alot man going to do it right now!
ok back from trying that, added all three locations Z: was full the other 2 empty, deleted and restarted. still nothing in the video department....

so indeed the ploy thickens....

checking out my isp now
Tv shack works fine for me but i do find the plugins stop working sometimes.
Qiuksilver and pirate city worked fine for a couple of days then stopped. i find this with most plugins. why this happens i dont know.
Thanks for fixing quicksilver this its great. i have posted to ask why it stopped working but i see you have way to many threads keeping you bizy, i do have one question, does this bypass the mega videos because they only allow you x amount of viewing time unless you pay.im just fed up of watching good films from there site to find it stops before the end.
well i think i can give you an answer as to why they break frequently, well usually anyway, most of the time its because of the hosting site changing its layout effectively breaking all the links used in the plug-in. thus voinage's constant reworking of the plug-ins. anyone feel free to correct that if i got it wrong, but it sure seems to be the most problematic break that occurs.
Most Yeah, muscles.

Piratecity is fixed and in my sig, by the way.
Sorry for not getting back to you regarding megavideo, if you want a quick reply just pm me - it`s no bother.

Smegma video still has the timelimit - I have tried a lot to beat this - It seems to be IP based so unless you spoof through a bank of proxies which slow the stream rate, or download the video first via the download option they have us on the ropes.

Will keep trying though - I hate being beaten by tech.
Rainbow 
Hi I just wanted to add a new site that myself and couple other guys put together that relies almost entirely on veohProxy.

http://www.icefilms.info

I hope it works for all you XBMC users.
May get interesting at some point - like ninj used to be.
Although veoh are getting tight

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
is VEOHProxy broken?0