is VEOHProxy broken?
does that mean IceFilms.info works with XBMC?

fast divx streams, no dead links, imdb info, and several browse/sort options is what sets us apart
As for the above it`s nice - just needs some content.

Yeah your site will run on xbmc exactly the way Ninja used to - which was a killer plugin.
Ninja uses flyupload which is awful.

You are using a mixture of the oldies on veoh.
The Awful 2shared - it`s not good.

Try Rghost.ru and filebase.to

Either way if the content comes i will release a plugin.

BTW:-
Have already created a plugin, it lives awaiting content.

If you want to work with the xbmc community - Put the categories clearly defined add a thumb near the url for the video and a imdb scraping or video info.

If not they can be called very easily.

Happy Hdays
i appreciate the input.

we were looking at alts to veoh and decided to try 2shared just yesterday because it streamed just as fast as veoh. but i really dont like when it wont connect. my guess is it is something to do with having 3 nodes involved (client pc, icefilms webserver, and 2shared host). maybe reducing to just 2 nodes (client and 2shared host) would work better? for example, adding 2shared download functionality to veohProxy...

neither Rghost.ru or filebase.to are fast enough to allow real time streaming. they both keep stopping to buffer. we could use them but i wish they were faster.

and of course trusty old veoh is fast, but real good at deleting vids

i want to work with everybody. we have categories, tv series subcats, and imdb genres. we are planning to add thumbs and we already do imdb scrapping

Smile
Rghost is plenty fast enough - trust me.
I have a plugin for oneclickm*viez and it runs when all others do not.
Free media tv uses filebase and it`s fine.

Well don`t make me search for the categories chaps.
im not sure what you mean about the categories. they are in the dropdown list on our Video Player page. cats: movies, tv shows, music, stand-up, events, all. there is also genre and sort dropdown listboxes. sorting by A-Z allows u to drill down into the tv series subcats.

we just re-examined RGhost. we got a 100% buffer in 3 sec from texas. plenty fast, but i am buffering 1% every 15 seconds or so (about 100k/s) from california. the server is in russia and my latency to it is only 214ms (latency from texas site was 305ms) so i dont get it. i get 100% buffer in 1 sec for both veoh and 2shared (once it connects). i have no idea what i can do to get better speeds from rghost, but if it is fast for everyone else, then of course we will use it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
is VEOHProxy broken?0