Unified Voinage Plugin.
Release. VPRv2. - It is untested on any other platform other than XBOX.

Don`t download the Repository.zip files as they are for the VPR only - You can run them, don`t. Use the singles.
If anyone asks about plugins they took from the Repository and tried to run - You will get no help.

The plugins are normal plugins - nothing odd or missing.

Features:
It can if you know how - play any xbmc plugin & categorize.
Plays all plugins from inside one Zip.
VeohProxy autoupdate.
Auto categorizes new plugins.
Plugin update--> manual via Plugin settings or Auto on first run.
File Downloads available for whatever plugins used it - I haven`t added it to the old ones- I will not.

Plugin settings -

[code]
<setting id="Reset Start Plugin" type="bool" label="30000" default="false"/>
<setting id="Check for plugin updates" type="bool" label="30014" default="false"/>
<setting id="Clear Previous Searches" type="bool" label="30001" default="false"/>
<setting id="Animeseed - Refresh Content" type="bool" label="30002" default="false"/>
<setting id="Download File" type="bool" label="30003" default="false"/>
<setting id="Movielab - Refresh Flash Content" type="bool" label="30004" default="false"/>
<setting id="Movielab - Refresh Divx Content" type="bool" label="30005" default="false"/>
<setting id="Open Veoh Search" type="bool" label="30006" default="false"/>
<setting id="Specific Veoh Search" type="bool" label="30007" default="false"/>
<setting id="Search Duration : All" type="bool" label="30008" default=""/>
<setting id="Search Duration : 10 / 20 mins" type="bool" label="30009" default=""/>
<setting id="Search Duration : 20 / 40 mins" type="bool" label="30010" default=""/>
<setting id="Search Duration : 40 / 60 mins" type="bool" label="30011" default=""/>
<setting id="Search Duration : 1hr / 3hrs" type="bool" label="30012" default=""/>
<setting id="Search Duration : 3hrs+" type="bool" label="30013" default=""/>
[\code]

They are self explanatory - The search Durations are for veoh only.

When you begin, put the plugin in Xbmc/plugins/Video.

Go to plugin settings and check the "Reset Start Plugin" ---> OK

Run the VPR, follow the prompts.

After your first run whatever plugin you last used is what the VPR becomes so :-

First Run Crunchyroll ----> Second and all runs after VPR == Crunchyroll.

Until you check the "Reset Start Plugin" again and select another etc.

If you ever want to do the startup checks again, delete the check folder inside VPRS` folder.

If a plugin has problems - check the single plugin first.
If that has problems too, which it will - it`s a site change not a VPR error.

Please test the Sh**e out of it.

Thanks ,

Vin.
I think this is an awesome idea!
If you could make it hand deliver a double BIG MAC too......my year would end on such a high. Great idea I am so envious of everyone who has the brains to do this programming. I have some time off work now so I m going to try to push through and own one of these plug ins. GOOD WORK.
this is clearly the coolest idea, ever. I would strongly consider shooting my own mother for this plugin....

really, though... voniageTV sounds crazy-awesome. Smile
this would be an awesome christmas present. it gets confusing having to rename all of the updates and keep track of which ones are new. don't get me wrong though, having tons of files in my video plugins folder is much better than not having anything in there. this project would only simplify a wonderful thing. tons of interest in it here.
Sounds great, I would definitely be interested in such a plugin. BTW thanks for all of your hard work.
heh, I was actually thinking that it would be great to have one big plugin for my favorite plugins the other day Smile So yes, great idea and do continue !
I'm looking out for it.
I did requested it for a while ago.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=214...tcount=162
I didn`t have enough plugins then waffa - now i do.
Amazing Idea, this should help the newbie's out no end.
Thumbs up from meCool
Voinage Wrote:Uses Xbmc dialogs for navigation.
To be honest after playing with them i would much rather use them than the virtual directories.

Can you elaborate on that or will I just have to wait?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please read how to submit a proper bug report.

If you're interested in writing addons for xbmc, read docs and how-to for plugins and scripts ||| http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons/
Yeah have a look at the newest crunchyroll plugin on the video stream selection code block.

Then try these : -
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Lis..._Functions
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Window_IDs

Have a good read of the xbmc dialog functions - they are quite nice.
The video quality select is quiet nice, I'm going to have to shamelessly rip that off Nod

Quote:Uses Xbmc dialogs for navigation.
To be honest after playing with them i would much rather use them than the virtual directories.
Somehow when I read that I thought you were using 100% dialogs (like the yes/no kind) and zero directories, and all I could think was "wtf!?"
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please read how to submit a proper bug report.

If you're interested in writing addons for xbmc, read docs and how-to for plugins and scripts ||| http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons/
I was seriously thinking about it, tried it with the uni-plug didn`t like it and opted for activate & replace window instead.

Although in the old pm3 skin and a few of the newer skins the select looks wonderful along with the dialogs.

Just wish that the normal ok dialog had a thumbnail !!
It would be good plugin as long as all the others kept working. i think you do a great job with your plugins but you must wast hours keep fixing them. you have the patients of a saint. im trying to sus out your tutorial on creating plugins i will get there one day i hope lol.
have you tried this site for making a plug in, its what im going to have a go at one day.
I was just gona use the flash and veoh links only as we no they work im not a lover of divx takes to long to load. http://www.watchnewfilms.com/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unified Voinage Plugin.3