Unprotected XPR For Possible Aeon/Horizonz Mod?
Question 
I've been using Aeon and then Horizonz for ages now, amazing skin, and have got a collection of ideas for tweaks/changes as well as cosmetic changes and stuff.
I'm fairly new to XBMC skinning and wanted to self-teach with Aeon and play around with it hopefully resulting in a varient to suite my home setup slightly better than the current releases. If i get anywhere decent with it I'll post it and then most probably release it but...

I cannot locate an unprotected XPR of Aeon/Horizonz textures. I've read the 'original aeon xpr' is unprotected but cannot find it, forums/svn etc...

Could someone send it my way? or would I need to ask djh_ for it, or just wait until Aeon gets moved to XBMC Skinning Project for continued devleopment? (Hopefully not, wanted to get cracking...)
This thread title is misleading.
natew Wrote:This thread title is misleading.

Nodvery misleading. Sorry I can help with your search JEEtoP, but would love to here your idea's.
HTPC
Operating System: Win7 64-Bit Pro w/SP1
System: Intel Core2Duo 3.0Ghz / 4GB PC6400 DDR2 / ATI HD 7770 1GB GDDR5
XBMC Build: Kodi 14.0
Remote: Harmony One and HP Receiver
Display: 65" Toshiba dlp HDTV
XBOX
XBox Version: 1.6b
Xbox Mod: XboxHDM (Ndure)
Xbox Hard Drive: Seagate 400GB[/size]
Edited thread title, sorry it was misleading wasn't it...

I will try and get some mockups done tonight to hopefully show some ideas, but if anyone could help me out with the XPR that would be great. (Easier to mockup with textures as well).

Also as a thought it might be better for someone to move this to the Creative Corner Skin thread...
you need xpr express this will extract aeons textures.xpr also horizons textures.xpr as they are not locked.
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
paul Wrote:you need xpr express this will extract aeons textures.xpr also horizons textures.xpr as they are not locked.

Thanks paul, I did glance at XPR Express on my way though skinning stuff but obviously didn't pay it enough attention and missed the, somewhat large, extract button. Just filed it away as a compiler.

My bad.
JEEtoP Wrote:Thanks paul, I did glance at XPR Express on my way though skinning stuff but obviously didn't pay it enough attention and missed the, somewhat large, extract button. Just filed it away as a compiler.

My bad.
that's almost as bad as pressing format when i meant to press cancel, and ended up losing 80gb of tv shows.
it just shows we all do stupid things at times.
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
^Ouch.

Well, I look forward to seeing what you can do JEEtoP. Smile
Just posted some info on my skin...
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=42988

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unprotected XPR For Possible Aeon/Horizonz Mod?0