XBMC auto recongnizes FanArt file
Hi all,

I followed this link http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=FanArt to create some fanart for some movies that do not have fanart using imdb. Is there a way of telling XBMC automatically takes the foldername.jpg file I put in foldernam folder as the movie's fanart as it automatically takes foldername.tbn as the thumbnail image? I know I can go to fanart then browse to the image I want, but just wonder if there is a more convenient way?

Thanks,

D.
foldername-fanart.jpg... XBMC will automatically use this file for fanart (at least in windows version though they are fairly similar I think)

Also make sure the check out the Fanart Sources links in the wiki your referenced. Themoviedb.com and thetbdb.com are pretty much the fanart/poster repositories for a vast majority of the HTPC community
dandirk Wrote:foldername-fanart.jpg... XBMC will automatically use this file for fanart (at least in windows version though they are fairly similar I think)

Also make sure the check out the Fanart Sources links in the wiki your referenced. Themoviedb.com and thetbdb.com are pretty much the fanart/poster repositories for a vast majority of the HTPC community

Nice. It works like a charm, and it seems not to require the size 1280x720 anymore, any image with any size works. Thanks dandirk.

D.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC auto recongnizes FanArt file0