Possibility to advance just 1 frame!
Whould be nice if XBMC could do a just 1 frame advance, like somes DVD players can do, it would be fantastics for TV shows like LOST or FRINGE where there are some things hidden in few frames, like maps and Jacob in lost, and the Bald guy (the observer) in Fringe..

its not a Must have feature, but sure is a nice one!
It is in there. I believe you hit pause and then hit the right arrow on the remote. It may be a different button though. Just try a few.

J_K_M_A_N
Not according to this:
http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/3179

But if you can prove it wrong It would be appreciated.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
I just tried it on mine and if I hit pause and then keep hitting the right arrow (the one that jumps ahead small, not ffwd or skip fwd) it goes 1 frame at a time with sound even. I do use my own keymap but I don't think it is anything special in there. I am not sure what button it would be on a controller because I don't use them ever.

J_K_M_A_N
I also found this thread. It looks like it was added about 2 years ago. They must not have closed the trac ticket. (As you can see from page 3 I asked about it also. Smile )

J_K_M_A_N

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Possibility to advance just 1 frame!0