Additional Fonts on ATV for XBMC
Smile 
I apologize if I'm repeating question/thread with the following problemConfused:

Using atvusb-creator I was able to create patchstick, upgrade ATV and install XBMC, Boxee and Launcher using my MacBook. All upgrades went fine and I have latest and greatest version on my ATV.
The problem I have is that I will like to install/use additional font(s), some of them downloaded for Internet and use them as a Subtitle font in XBMC when I watch movies.
In the XBMC/Settings/Videos/Subtitle only available font is Arial.ttf

I've also found location of the font on my ATV it is hidden inside XBMC package i.e.
AppleTV/OSBoot/Application/XBMC(package)/Contents/Resources/XBMC/media/Fonts

In short: How I can add additional fonts to the that location or if I'm wrong please let me know what I'm doing wrong and how I can do it properly.

Thanks
Hi - I'm trying to get Japanese subtitles to work on XBMC on ATV - I think I need to get a Japanese font on the machine, so I think I have the same problem...
Anyone know how to do it?

Cheers
THEATER: 11.1.10 Atmos, Epson 3100 3D Projector, DaLite 92" screen, Mixed Dialog Lift  - PSB Speakers; Sources: PS4, LG UP875 UHD, Nvidia Shield (KODI), ATV4K, Zidoo X9S (ZDMC), LD, GameCube

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Additional Fonts on ATV for XBMC0