Volume Muted Issue
First thanks for your help. XBMC rocks!

Have an interesting issue. Running XBMC on Windows Vista with SPDIF out. Have had no issues with Audio. I have audio settings set to Digital, With Dolby Digital and DTS Receiver both enabled (Yamaha RX-N600). I can receive sound from PC all day long - for example, hit 1clubfm.com play stream with no issues. Also doing test with windows sounds no issues.

I have restarted PC, XBMC multiple times but can not get rid of the Volume Muted. I have included a visual for reference.

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/8175/...hot000.png

Once again thanks for your help.

Chris
No
Wait at least 24 hours before bumping your issues. Not 1 hour. Your link doesnt even load?

Edit: Your link opens up now. Ive never seen where it stays muted even after a reboot.
sorry for the bump...just wanting to use xbmc but kinda hard to with no sound. I just clicked on the link and it opened with no issues. The screenshot just shows volume muted in center top of screen (the page where the shark is Smile )

Any suggestions?
Turn up the volume with the + key?
ok...got it. Seems my 3 year old got ahold of the harmony remote using to control xbmc. Must had pressed the 3 6 9 key enough times. Did not realize that xbmc had a built in volume control as well.

Thanks for everyones help in the matter. I am curious why the 3 6 9 did not work on the keyboard? Anywho, it is back up and rocking!!!
Someone with a 3 year and you have no patience...you are in for a long road. lol Smile Glad you figured it out.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Volume Muted Issue0