Stark Screens

ﻪﻥﻋﺸﻷﻜﻈﭚ
Damn, I need a bigger monitor...
Damn Stark looks nice at 1080p.
Can you post any more please?
XBMCG33K Wrote:Can you post any more please?

What in particular would you like to see? I am moving all my files to a new hdd so I am about to have to re due my library so get back with me asap.
ﻪﻥﻋﺸﻷﻜﻈﭚ
onesojourner Wrote:What in particular would you like to see? I am moving all my files to a new hdd so I am about to have to re due my library so get back with me asap.

A screen of individual episodes of a tv show would be nice. Which ever view you think looks best is fine. Thanks.
CHiM Wrote:A screen of individual episodes of a tv show would be nice. Which ever view you think looks best is fine. Thanks.

The TV section isn't complete yet. It looks pretty much the same as the movie section at this point.
I notice you have the 1080p and dts thing working. As I'm pretty sure XBMC itself does not have that in the main branch yet, is stark looking at fekker created nfo files?
I would enjoy seeing some screens of the inner workings. Library screens are pretty usual right now Smile
natethomas Wrote:I notice you have the 1080p and dts thing working. As I'm pretty sure XBMC itself does not have that in the main branch yet, is stark looking at fekker created nfo files?

The tags can be entered into the filename for now for people that don't want to wait for it to be built into xbmc.

What inner workings would you like to see?
ﻪﻥﻋﺸﻷﻜﻈﭚ
smcnally75 Wrote:The tags can be entered into the filename for now for people that don't want to wait for it to be built into xbmc.

I have not touched anything. I would say about 1/3 of my movies have all the tags. most are either incomplete or totally missing.
ﻪﻥﻋﺸﻷﻜﻈﭚ
onesojourner anything system side. Settings, options, system, anything other than media Smile

ﻪﻥﻋﺸﻷﻜﻈﭚ
Thanks man!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stark Screens0