Stark Screens
No, I assume it's been replaced with the full screen info view.

Shame, the other one looks better to me Sad
Villain Wrote:Shame, the other one looks better to me Sad

I bet you'll change your mind when you see it full screen on your TV. It looks really professional. But, if you still like the other view you could always just go back to the old Aeon Wink
Drools
AaronD Wrote:Does anyone know if profiles are working? I can't be 100% sure, but I don't think they worked properly in the original Aeon. What about this release of Stark?

They will.
Well, I Have to agree with macardi, at least a little bit. While I think the new info screen is pure art, I always loved the fact that when you hold on a movie in the showcase view (or any view for that matter) the info pops up automatically after a few seconds. To me, one of the finest, most userfriendly features of the old Aeon. I'll miss that one.
*hopes it will become a feature for the new info screen in the future*. :-)
Joy In Repitition
What about the option to have the new info screen pop up after a set time?
Hitcher Wrote:What about the option to have the new info screen pop up after a set time?

Is that a feature i missed? Havent installed yesterdays version yet... ;-)
Joy In Repitition
Hitcher Wrote:What about the option to have the new info screen pop up after a set time?

I would like that!
No it's not a new feature just something I thought of and wondered if anyone else liked the idea?
Hitcher Wrote:No it's not a new feature just something I thought of and wondered if anyone else liked the idea?

Sorry, misunderstood. That's exactly what I meant, so Yes, I would love it.
Joy In Repitition

I'm not sure how DJH has it setup, but in the MyVideoNav.xml, you'd need to add in something like the following to the view controls.

Code:
    <visible>Container.Content(movies) + Control.IsVisible(54) + System.IdleTime(3)</visible>
It's not a feature I'll be adding myself - can't say I like the idea of constantly flicking between two fully textured, content-rich windows on a timer. Maybe one day the old style info will come back, provided I can make it 100 per cent reliable. Not for a short while, though.
I read some posts about people fearing this would not be downloadable fast enough.
So djh_ or aeon group members.. If you need it, I can host a mirror of the package once it is released on a dedicated 100mbps line. Get in touch if you are interested, contact info is in my profile.
A torrent could work too to help ease the initial rush.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stark Screens0